What is the first food you look forward to eating on Princess?

Duck Duck Cruise

This might surprise some folks, but one of my all-time Princess favorites is the Vegetarian Sandwich from Room Service. It's sliced avocado, tomato, lettuce, and mayo (add Swiss cheese, if desired) on six-grain bread. I also like the Cobb Salad that is served in the dining room for lunch on the first or second day; this is usually the only time that I do lunch in the dining room.

Bon Appetit!

Chris

Can't wait to try all of these on our first Princess cruise!

Does Princess offer corn beef hash? It is one of my favorites. I've been low carb for over a year and only have an Adkins Shake in the morning in my everyday life. I always look forward to cheating on my cruises and go right for the hash. Much to my disapointment, NCL didn't have it this past winter:( Also, can you believe on a 9 night cruise they didn't have creme brulee once??

OMG, for shame! I think I'd cry seeing as it's one of my favorites... BTW fellow Rochesterian - have you had the Creme Brulee at Phillips European near where Bazil used to be in Henrietta? It's wonderful, along with all of their other desserts except for the Pecan Pie :)

OMG, for shame! I think I'd cry seeing as it's one of my favorites... BTW fellow Rochesterian - have you had the Creme Brulee at Phillips European near where Bazil used to be in Henrietta? It's wonderful, along with all of their other desserts except for the Pecan Pie :)

I sure have! I'm in the office park right behind there and have to pass it at least twice a day. I try to forget it's there so I don't get tempted to stop in all the time!

I have to agree with all who said "soufflés". I do not know how they get them to rise and be warm and serve so many people all at once. No other line I have been on has this down as well as them! (My DH and I usually share desserts so we can taste 2 (without ordering 2!) We always have the soufflé if it is on the list.

Other favs - pastas!, ice cream (never soft-serve), and the little italian cookies on Italian night. (That seems like a lot of desserts!! Oh well :rolleyes: )

No... enjoy!

Thank you, that could be very hazerdous to my waistline!!

on another note, if souffles are not going to be on the menu for the next evenings dinner, can you special request that? had my very first one in my whole life last year on Princess and couldnt believe what i have been missing...

BarbyDoll

Thanks for the correct name...

Scotch Egg, My DW nor I have never heard of it or have ever seen such a delectable morsel.

I had to look it up online to see what it was. My DW says she may never see me again since it is my favorite breakfast choices in one little package...Sausage and eggs! YEA!!

For me, Corned beef hash at breakfast, with plenty of ketchup. (not served in Australia.) For dinner at night..love those shrimp cocktails with the great seafood sauce and the cheese plate, as I don't eat desserts.

prime rib on sail away and don't count me out for the lobster tail night (I'll order several!) and crab night!

My mouth is watering right now.......I can almost taste it.

Its Prime Rib for me too... I always look forward to it. Oh yah, and the pizza.

Archived