What is the first food you look forward to eating on Princess?

Duck Duck Cruise

It is our first princess cruise. On one of the reviews it looked like a breaded? deep fried hard boiled egg at breakfast.

I will be on the lookout for that.

Is that not a Scotch Egg? Hardboiled egg surrounded by sausage meat, dipped in breadcrumbs and then deep fried. It is now on the menu for the Pub Lunches. My son's favourite, eaten hot or cold.

Unfortunately, like DonnaK, my choice would have been the Sailaway Buffet too, but even though its fading, we can still have hope!!

Though it does not sound impressive, (even though they are to me) I also love Princess bread and rolls. They are divine!!

Beef Medalions (SP?) were offered on the anytime menu, but a special cut was offered one night on the regular menu. Dont know if they still are, but they melted in your mouth.

It's been eliminate from most sailings. :(

It was offered on the CB last month, although not the Extravaganza it used to be. Still, even without the crab legs, the lobster claws and shrimp were great. Sadly, crab legs were eliminated as a entree offering on the menu.

My choice would certainly be the escargot usually on the second formal night. I will order at least three servings. They are delicious and the only time that I eat them. Yummy:p

please tell me this is not the only time they serve it!:(

Jo.

You can speak with your head waiter to request anything more than once. We missed creme brulee because it was served on the night we did the Chef's Table. So we asked for it later in the week. Our tablemates got in on the action and got to have it a second time.

Escargot has not been on the menu for our recent cruises. On the Emerald last November, we asked for it in advance. On the Crown in March, it was not written on the menu, but our waiter said it was available on one of the formal nights. If it is one of your favorites, you should ask early on if it will be on the menu--and then request it one night if it is not.

The first food I look forward to are those blueberry blintz things they have in the buffet when you first board. I don't really like to go to the buffet for lunch on embarkation day, but I love those little things! The first lunch on board before sailaway is great because you just know it is the start of a great vacation.

[quote name='Duck Duck Cruise']I have to say I am really looking forward to Creme Brulee. What is the first food you look forward to eating on your next Princess Cruise?[/QUOTE]

The [U]very[/U] first food that I look forward to??? Well, that'd have to be those little fried scallops in the Horizon Court... I get a plate full of those and then I know my cruise has started! :p

Archived