What is the first food you look forward to eating on Princess?

Duck Duck Cruise

Porcini Soup because then I know my cruise has begun. Has been on Sailaway menu ever since we started cruising.

I have to say I am really looking forward to Creme Brulee. What is the first food you look forward to eating on your next Princess Cruise?

Okay, I'll bite! I had never tried the alfredo until this spring. I don't generally like alfredo, but because of CC I had read how great it was and decided to give it a try. On our 2 week cruise, it was the only thing I ordered more than once (twice, thrice...:o you get the picture). Now my mouth waters just thinking about it!

I love the fettucini alfredo in that cheese basket and order it at least three times :eek:

But for me it is that first lunch when we are on first on board before sailaway.......I order the 24K Rita on the rocks with extra lime but no orange slices and grab a few pieces of that Princess yummy pizza.....a few bites.....a few sips.....and ahhhhhh I feel all my stress and worries melt away. I am about to enjoy a week of bliss on a Princess cruise:)

OMG I am drooling thinking about it:D

The eggplant parmesean appetizer which is unfortunately only served on one night, even on 21 day cruises.

Also, most of the ships serve cheese blintzes on the luncheon upon boarding. They are very good. Most of the time, they don't know that they should be served with sour cream, so you have to ask for it.

Too many to mention. But of all the memorable food the 4 Cheese Pizza really stood out. Crazy I know, with all that great food I remember pizza.

It's the simple things in life, I tell ya

chloe kitty: You can have the eggplant parmesan on more than one night if you request it from your waiter or head waiter the night before. It is easier if you are in traditional dining, but it can be done in anytime as well, just ask for the head waiter.

Archived