What is the first food you look forward to eating on Princess?

Duck Duck Cruise

When the goat cheese souffle is on the menu, I order it as both an appetizer and an entree. That's how much I love it.

Another must-have: the almond croissants at the International Cafe. I'm down there first thing in the morning to get my coffee, so I catch them still warm from the oven. Heavenly!

Caro

[quote name='Duck Duck Cruise']...What is the first food you look forward to eating on your next Princess Cruise?[/quote]

As a Meat-etarian, Prime rib sail away starts the week of right
followed later with 2 nights in the Crown Grill where I
enjoy the shrimp dishes with always (2) Filet Mignons
...and maybe a lobster tail. Gotta love that Crown Grill.

IC Chicken Salad, or maybe pizza for snacks....

Oh, and Fruit...more fruit than I usually have at home...awesome.

OK, now I'm hungry.

:cool:

[quote name='TracieABD']They also have this great watermelon and feta salad![/quote]
I always order two of those :) Had the goat cheese souffle for the first time in Jan and YUM!!!!!

I have a great recipe for a watermelon/feta salad with mint and Italian parsley if anyone wants the recipe let me know :)

[quote name='quincytoo']I always order two of those :) Had the goat cheese souffle for the first time in Jan and YUM!!!!!

I have a great recipe for a watermelon/feta salad with mint and Italian parsley if anyone wants the recipe let me know :)[/quote]
Please, pass it along!
[EMAIL="tracie@carolina.rr.com"]tracie@carolina.rr.com[/EMAIL]

Thanks!

Thank you for telling me all of the tasty treats I'm going to get to experience. All I can say is that I'm glad I'm starting to lose some weight and that I don't have to squeeze into a plane for a return trip!

[quote name='RickEk']The [U]very[/U] first food that I look forward to??? Well, that'd have to be those little fried scallops in the Horizon Court... I get a plate full of those and then I know my cruise has started! :p[/quote]

OMG, this is exactly it for us too! My DH has the first luncheon buffet menu memorized and as we all entered last time reminded us to grab a bunch of those scallops. :)

[quote name='TGHRS']It is our first princess cruise. On one of the reviews it looked like a breaded? deep fried hard boiled egg at breakfast.

I will be on the lookout for that.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Scotch Eggs, that's what they're called are delish! The only other place I know that does them is my personal kitchen and a British pub in the city here in Rochester.

Also, I'm also with the creme brulee people. I'm pretty talented in the kitchen, but that's one thing I can seem to never seem to do quite right, so I've resigned myself to enjoying it as often as possible while on vacation.

[quote name='grandmato4']Those yummy little Fruit Tarts are at the top of my list!:D[/QUOTE]

OMG, and those too! I almost forgot! My husband hates them, but they are always delicious in my book. One of my favorite snacks to snag on the way past the buffet, stash it in the fridge for a little late night snack. Mmmmm...

"First Food"! But who is checking -- at least no one yet has posted a link to the entire cruise length menu!

[quote name='baseballmom2']Piña Colada Soup, Fruit Tarts, the pistachio cookies/cakes they had at afternoon tea, scones at afternoon tea, and I haven't tried it yet but it sounds like heaven on earth, the Goat Cheese Souffle!!!!!

Oh, was I just supposed to pick 1??? ;)[/quote]

[quote name='btrojanoski']King Crab Legs.......[/QUOTE]

That was my favorite - and no longer available (at least on the Sea Princess in June) :(

Now I would say my favorite is the rack of lamb.

[quote name='Duck Duck Cruise']I have to say I am really looking forward to Creme Brulee. What is the first food you look forward to eating on your next Princess Cruise?[/QUOTE]

Me too! Yum! I am also looking forward to the shrimp cocktail, prime rib, and trying the fettucini. I love lobster, but I don't think either of my cruises will be long enough for lobster.

Archived