What Items Should We Sell in the Cruise Critic Store?

Admin

What items should we carry in the Cruise Critic store?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. What items should we carry in the Cruise Critic store?

• Name Tags
    • Mardi Gras-Type Beads with Medallion
    • Water Bottles
    • Umbrellas
    • Windbreakers
    • Other - Answer below

A waterproof bag in which you could store a camera, money, credit card, etc. while on the beach or swimming. You sell the "beach safe" but that's too small to hold a camera, or most cameras. Perhaps designed as a small backpack so you could wear it while in the water.

Come to think of it, an excursion backpack would be great, too. Not too big and bulky.

I like this idea but could we make the waterproof pouch into something that straps around the waist for when you are swimming without a buddy to watch your stuff. Doesn't have to be really big and from what I read on CC, they are out there.

I don't think these will work anymore with the cracking down of Hog Savers.
I think what would happen is someone not on Cruise Critic would see the name then come to the board to complain about all those Cruise Critics hogging chairs! ;)

A waterproof bag in which you could store a camera, money, credit card, etc. while on the beach or swimming. You sell the "beach safe" but that's too small to hold a camera, or most cameras. Perhaps designed as a small backpack so you could wear it while in the water.

Come to think of it, an excursion backpack would be great, too. Not too big and bulky.

What a great idea!! I would buy one!

I voted for water bottle but i would like the ones that have a filter built in so it also filters the chlorine taste out of the water. but a water proof mini back/waist pack sounds good too. another thing is a water proof Ipod/ Ipod touch holder. It took us forever to find one that was for the Ipod touch and was not extreamely expensive. It had built in ear adapter. We got it from the AAA store for 15$ it would look cool with your logo on it.

I voted for water bottle but i would like the ones that have a filter built in so it also filters the chlorine taste out of the water. but a water proof mini back/waist pack sounds good too. another thing is a water proof Ipod/ Ipod touch holder. It took us forever to find one that was for the Ipod touch and was not extreamely expensive. It had built in ear adapter. We got it from the AAA store for 15$ it would look cool with your logo on it.
We're looking into a 28 oz. water bottle but it doesn't have a filter. Those types of bottles are much more expensive. :(

Super ideas everyone! We're ordering some new things this week. We're getting a great new tote bag that's better than anything we ever had before and we're also getting a monopack over the shoulder bag that I LOVE. I have one already and use it as my every day bag. I have my Cruise Critic sanitizer on a clip connected to it and off I go.

After I voted, I saw that "Vince" shares my idea...those nifty things that you can use to weigh your luggage. I actually put a request on my comment card at the end of my Radiance cruise, that it would be handy to have someplace to weigh our suitcases...especially after all that vacation shopping!

I looked at the CC store & was disappointed when I didn't see any tank tops for women. I like the ribbed cotton ones because they are more figure flattering on

someone who wears junior sizes.

I'm looking into tank tops! We've never had them so we're starting from scratch but I'm investigating!

I would buy one of those magnetic white boards like you had available for a short time for the Oasis of the Seas. Love the idea of having it on your door to leave messages for others in your group.
Those are great aren't they? Unfortunately, things you put on the door sometimes disappear! But I'm always trying to think of other door items we can add.

What's the feeling on fanny packs? I think they're dated and not as popular as they were in the 90's but we sell them in the store. I think it's time we move away from them. Is it just me?

For my last cruise, I purchased something called a travel wallet. It included a couple of pockets for cash, passport, digital camera and had a long neck strap so it could be worn over the shoulder. You can see it in the attached photo. I used it every day. It was the perfect size and I could wear it in a way that allowed my hands to be free. It was small enough not to get in the way and large enough to hold the critical things I needed to carry around every day. I'll never cruise without something like this again. I'd definitely like one that was branded for Cruise Critic!

1038334403_stkitts.jpg.c2c4f5daf517f1e4a8baece77492d67a.jpg

How about a "Cruise Critic- Pool Lounger Reserved!" sign...

love it! LOL!!

Or a card that says your "items were removed due to inactivity for more than an hour". Could you imagine? I have done it BTW!

What's the feeling on fanny packs? I think they're dated and not as popular as they were in the 90's but we sell them in the store. I think it's time we move away from them. Is it just me?

Not just you. They're horrifying. And again- cruisers, if I may, tend to be wider... emmm.... follow me here?;)

Any chance of new t shirts in time for Christmas?

Archived