Crown Princess dock/pier in Cozumel?

cal101

Puerta Maya Pier.

3 miles south of downtown.

Do you know if this is the pier that the Crown always docks at? I'll be there on Nov. 3rd. Also, do you know if there is a website that specifically notes the pier for each port of call? We'll be stopping in Roatan on the 2nd, and are taking a private tour. The directions that they give us for meet-up depends on which pier we are docked at. Thanks in advance!

If they dock at the one outside of town then you will need to take a taxi back to the other pier where all the shopping is unless Princess offers a shuttle. We docked at the downtown Pier on our NCL cruise. The excursion we took also picked up at the pier outside of town and we had a couple on there that was off of one of the princess ships

On the Crown in March we docked at the one several miles out. Yes, there were plenty of shops right there-mostly jewelry! I seem to remember that it was an inexpensive taxi ride into town-a couple of dollars per person each way. The shops in town were mostly jewelry too.

Do you know if this is the pier that the Crown always docks at? I'll be there on Nov. 3rd. Also, do you know if there is a website that specifically notes the pier for each port of call? We'll be stopping in Roatan on the 2nd, and are taking a private tour. The directions that they give us for meet-up depends on which pier we are docked at. Thanks in advance!

We are scheduled to dock in Puerto Maya in Cozumel.

In Roatan I am assuming that we will be at Mahogany Bay along with a Carnival ship.

We loved our day at Mahogany Bay in Roatan this past spring. The weather was cool and drizzly the day we were in Cozumel. We ended up not going to the beach (Chankanaab) as planned. We eventually got off the ship and did a little shopping at the area around the pier.

Yes its the dock in Cozumel.

I find some of the ship/dock websites to be inaccurate and take the info on them with a grain of salt as things change frequently.

You will be at the Puerta Maya pier on November 3rd- according to Puerta Maya's schedule:

http://www.puertamaya.com/port-schedule.aspx

Archived