Too many mirrors

Frankie Sue

Why would mirrors bother you? :confused:

Mirrors tend to make rooms look larger, so since staterooms tend to be small (aside from suites) my guess is they intentionally have lots of mirrors to make the stateroom feel roomier.

I agree that mirrors make the room seem larger and brighter. There is one downfall. Many years ago on the Galaxy we had an inside cabin. I just came out of the shower when our son showed up with a friend. I grabbed a towel and "hid" behind the wall only to have my entire back end reflected in the full length, wall-to-wall mirror behind me!

I agree that mirrors make the room seem larger and brighter. There is one downfall. Many years ago on the Galaxy we had an inside cabin. I just came out of the shower when our son showed up with a friend. I grabbed a towel and "hid" behind the wall only to have my entire back end reflected in the full length, wall-to-wall mirror behind me!

I bet that was one of the most memorable "moments" of the cruise for the two 'victims" :eek:. :p

Love to hear how they tell it! Bet you it's pretty funny. :D

Oh my! That is one good reason to eliminate the mirrors. :eek:

This is a funny thread. I agree that all those mirrors are a bit much. But what I found ironic is that, with all those mirrors, I had a hard time finding one that I could see my entire outfit - from head to toe - in. The one in the hallway by the bathroom was too close (I prefer to see how I look form more of a distance). And the big one behind the bed is covered by that big piece of art. And the one over the desk doesn't allow me to see my bottom half. Quirky, I know! :D

Very funny stories and comments. We actually don't mind the mirrors and do agree that they seem to make the cabin look larger. You don't have to look in them!

Why would mirrors bother you? :confused:

Mirrors tend to make rooms look larger.

Somehow they tend to make my body look larger, too. Not sure why that happens.:rolleyes: Still doesn't stop me from eating...Hmmm, maybe that's the real reason for them-to save on ship's food expenses by making people self-conscious. If so, it's not working.;)

I think they should have mirrors on the ceiling also:D

*LOL*

When DW and I were house hunting we saw one place where the entire bedroom floor to ceiling and then the ceiling itself was coverd in mirror tiles. *LOL*

It was interesting to say the least. :)

It was like that scene in the old movie "The Lady from Shanghai" *LOL*

*LOL*

When DW and I were house hunting we saw one place where the entire bedroom floor to ceiling and then the ceiling itself was coverd in mirror tiles. *LOL*

It was interesting to say the least. :)

It was like that scene in the old movie "The Lady from Shanghai" *LOL*

I was house hunting a few years back and went to an open house. There was a large photo (at least 16 x20) of the couple nude. It was in their bedrooom, but please --take it down for the open house.

Archived