Tote bags?

3418ahl

Since I am the OP, and I will bring an Azamara tote bag with me, which are zip up, NON-LOGO bags, this is a non-issue. I am hoping we will very much enjoy Oceania, as we did Azamara, but I am disappointed that they do not serve fresh OJ in the dining room, and that I will have to bring my own tote bag.

Since I am the OP, and I will bring an Azamara tote bag with me, which are zip up, NON-LOGO bags, this is a non-issue. I am hoping we will very much enjoy Oceania, as we did Azamara, but I am disappointed that they do not serve fresh OJ in the dining room, and that I will have to bring my own tote bag.

I'd recognize that tote bag as I have 2 of them, given on each AZ cruise I've taken no matter the cabin category. As someone who orders logo items for my business, I know how much tote bags would cost O in the quantities they would be ordering for the entire fleet. Less than $2 a each. A small gesture of appreciation for very little investment. Free advertising as passengers use their tote bags when they get home to carry groceries, lunch, etc., and people stop them and say "Hey, what's Oceania cruise line? Never heard of it." Then we would be telling people what a wonderful cruise line it is.

3418ahl: I loved the breakfast smoothie bar on AZ with the fresh squeezed OJ.

I've held off on posting about this issue, but I'm wondering if my solution wouldn't solve some of this controversy...

140256.jpg140448.jpg

Having these bags personalized costs next to nothing. We bring several and give them to friends on the ship as keepsakes. ;)

141709.jpg

hats are fun too-

I simply can't believe anyone would care if someone brought another line's tote bag aboard? Why should it bother anyone? I routinely wear t shirts from different lines, If it bothers anyone I suggest they make an appointment with their shrink.

I simply can't believe anyone would care if someone brought another line's tote bag aboard? Why should it bother anyone? I routinely wear t shirts from different lines, If it bothers anyone I suggest they make an appointment with their shrink.

He is on a cruise:D

We enjoy seeing people with tote bags/t-shirts from other cruise lines, tour groups, etc. It provides a conversation opener as to how they enjoyed the other cruise line/tour, where they went and how their experience compared with Oceania.

But then again we have been known to wear a GAP shirt into Macys and a Sonoma t-shirt to Napa so I guess we are just rebels at heart! :D

I seldom post but have gotten a wealth of info from CC. This thread puts me in mind of the "infamous" formal wear posts.

I never notice what someone is wearing or carrying. Perhaps it's because I am enjoying their company and conversation.

We cruise HAL as well as Oceania. I will use my HAL tote on our upcoming cruise with O since they don't provide one.

Marilyn

We bring several and give them to friends on the ship as keepsakes. ;)

141709.jpg

hats are fun too-

Thanks for bringing back some great memories! :) And Bon Voyage to you and Stan! I look forward to reading your impressions of Marina.

Thanks Pam,

We leave on Thursay for Miami!

Our Roll Call has been pretty active, but nothing like the Enchanted Eascapade!

hy_hypogeum.jpg

In fact, was just telling a coworker, about how amazing the Hypogeum is, yesterday!

Hey Guys,

Have a wonderful cruise and will say prayers for you that this nasty storm doesn't snow you in. Deb

Thanks Pam,

hy_hypogeum.jpg

In fact, was just telling a coworker, about how amazing the Hypogeum is, yesterday!

Have a wonderful experience and please keep us informed as to your impressions of the Oceania Suites.:)

JimandStan,

Have a great trip. I look forward to hearing your opinions upon your return.

ditto,

post your opinions and updates if and when you can.

It's beautiful and sunny (60's) here today - hopefully it will be at least as nice when you arrive here in 3 weeks' time.

Thanks Henry & Paul-

We're packed now and anxiously watching a winter storm that is "supposed" to pass through tomorrow.

If the good Lord is willing, and the creek don't rise, we'll be in Miami on Thursday night, in time to watch "the girl" come in at the crack of dawn on Friday :D

Marina-2.jpg

Don't worry, we'll post plenty of pictures!

We're packed now and anxiously watching a winter storm that is "supposed" to pass through tomorrow.

If the good Lord is willing, and the creek don't rise, we'll be in Miami on Thursday night, in time to watch "the girl" come in at the crack of dawn on Friday :D

Don't worry, we'll post plenty of pictures!

Have a safe trip see you in SFO ;)

lyn

Thanks Pam,

hy_hypogeum.jpg

I so hope to get back to Malta someday to explore more of the amazing archeological finds around this island. BTW, that is a wonderful photo!

So you are off on your adventure tomorrow! I look forward to your pictures and posts.

Archived