Who has reached Pinnacle Club status on C&A?

My shoulder that had surgery......my right shoulder, has, when the climatic conditions are right..........less than 10 percent pain, so let's say, pain free.

My left shoulder, is now giving me grief, but not enough to have anything but a cortizone injection about once a year.

Thanks for re reading and asking. I bet that there are many out there that have the same thing that I have, or had.

All I can say is this. If you need surgery, get the best, and then follow up with physical therapy........and stay with a program after you think you are done. This has helped me more than anything else, because, if we kept our body in shape, much of this would not happen to us.

Rick

Glad to hear of a good outcome. I hear of so many who are operated and are no better off--some even worse. Even tho I know my ortho doc is among the best, I would try every other mean before surgery.

And you are 100% right about PT follow-up.

I think that we will get a better feel for that in December, where the Diamonds and up are cruising, and I can reach out for someone in C&A to give us a number.

You sure could be right with the number of 300. Crazy as it sounds, I get one number from a cruiser that is in the top 5, and another number from a cruiser that is in the top 50.

And, I have no clue as to where we are........and really don't care. I cruise to be with friends, and the numbers are now lost!

And yes, my shoulder that was operated on, is totally back to normal.

I'm off in the morning for Dallas for a convention..........so will probably be mum till Sunday!:D

Rick

Thanks for the Pinnacles numbers -- last one I heard was about a year ago of 165.

I just had to work it out.

After our next cruise in December,we will be D+.

To make Pinnacle, another 22 cruises in RFS, or 11 in December double points, at our current average of 12 night cruises.

Should take 3/4 years.

Hard work, but I think we can do it.:)

Any-one know if there are any Australian Pinnacles?

Family of 5.

I just had to work it out.

After our next cruise in December,we will be D+.

To make Pinnacle, another 22 cruises in RFS, or 11 in December double points, at our current average of 12 night cruises.

Should take 3/4 years.

Hard work, but I think we can do it.:)

Any-one know if there are any Australian Pinnacles?

Family of 5.

Sorry to disappoint, but December is an additional point not double points. If it will take you 22 cruises in a suite, it will take 16-17 in December.

And so do The Pinnacle members, remember that most of them became Pinnacle when the system changed because they has already done enough cruises to get that status, they did not cruises to achieve it, nor have the people that have achieved it since, as they were close enough anyway.

And I also cruise because I enjoy it, I will become Pinnacle next year, but would not have stopped cruising if the status was not there, otherwise I would have stopped many cruises back. It might be boring to you, but if so why even bother reading a thread about the subject. :rolleyes::D

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Who cares about all this Pinnacle nonsense. I cruise because I love it. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.
Edited by ChipLondon

And so do The Pinnacle members, remember that most of them became Pinnacle when the system changed because they has already done enough cruises to get that status, they did not cruises to achieve it, nor have the people that have achieved it since, as they were close enough anyway.

And I also cruise because I enjoy it, I will become Pinnacle next year, but would not have stopped cruising if the status was not there, otherwise I would have stopped many cruises back. It might be boring to you, but if so why even bother reading a thread about the subject. :rolleyes::D

No, no. You have it all wrong. Stop cruising now before you are transformed into one of them. Our biggest fear now is becoming pinnacle. :rolleyes: It has taken all the fun out of cruising.

OK, actually it is more fun. The PC can be some of the most entertaining on board for various reasons. ;)

Gina

Maybe the pinnacle members are just dying off, most I have met are much older and really paid the price for cruising, that is dollar wise.

But, as popular and price wise cruising vacations are now day, I would bet there will be a lot more Pinnacle member in a few years and will be a lot younger. We were introduced to a young girl on the Freedom, a while back, she was around 6 or maybe 8, she was already well passed D+, I guess, her family and grandparents, both sides take her cruising quite often, all live in Florida

No, no. You have it all wrong. Stop cruising now before you are transformed into one of them. Our biggest fear now is becoming pinnacle. :rolleyes: It has taken all the fun out of cruising.

OK, actually it is more fun. The PC can be some of the most entertaining on board for various reasons. ;)

Gina

Why??:confused:

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz Who cares about all this Pinnacle nonsense. I cruise because I love it. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

Absolutely agree.:D

crbonfiber is a PC Member and I have to agree with him. I enjoy reading these types of threads to see exactly what people expect of RCI now that they have reached the top of the ladder.:p

Why??:confused:

I was just kidding. After all the guy said, "who cares?" but he is here posting. I think we just like knowing the numbers and there is nothing wrong with caring or being interested in how many there are.

Also, those who reach PC ought to care enough to find out about the "use it or lose it" policy concerning the free cruise. So...I don't agree with the "who cares about all the Pinnacle nonsense". I don't think most PC have a don't care attitude about getting a permanent gold card either. If they had to give it up, do you think they would be happy and say they are just cruising because they love it? They'd get mad.

It's still fun cruising. In fact, it's more fun because of the PC entertainment factor. :D

Gina

Edited by mommabean

On our cruise on the Enchanment of the Seas that ended March 31. We had a couple on board that had been on board since early November. :eek:

They were pinnacle. That was a good way to spend the winter. Going to sunny climates and having someone else do the cooking and cleaning.

When they were introduced at the top tier event (they got the champagne--duh, go figure) Someone near me said that with the cost of assisted living centers today it could be almost the same to cruise and much more fun. I think that would only be true on the older/less expensive ships and itineraries (plus inside cabin). But it is an interesting thought.

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

Absolutely agree.:D

crbonfiber is a PC Member and I have to agree with him. I enjoy reading these types of threads to see exactly what people expect of RCI now that they have reached the top of the ladder.:p

so see...your absolutely agree statement isn't quite true. You DO care because of your statement to crbonfiber.

We all care about this PC nonsense because it's informative in many ways. Well, not all of us - just those close to PC or there already.

Gina

Sorry to disappoint, but December is an additional point not double points. If it will take you 22 cruises in a suite, it will take 16-17 in December.

For those who are Diamond or above, it IS double points for sailing in December. An inside, oceanview or balcony cabin for 7 days would get you 14 points. Staying in a JS or higher for 7 days would get you 21 points.

I was just kidding. After all the guy said, "who cares?" but he is here posting. I think we just like knowing the numbers and there is nothing wrong with caring or being interested in how many there are.

Also, those who reach PC ought to care enough to find out about the "use it or lose it" policy concerning the free cruise. So...I don't agree with the "who cares about all the Pinnacle nonsense". I don't think most PC have a don't care attitude about getting a permanent gold card either. If they had to give it up, do you think they would be happy and say they are just cruising because they love it? They'd get mad.

It's still fun cruising. In fact, it's more fun because of the PC entertainment factor. :D

Gina

Now you're talking!!:p

For those who are Diamond or above, it IS double points for sailing in December. An inside, oceanview or balcony cabin for 7 days would get you 14 points. Staying in a JS or higher for 7 days would get you 21 points.

I think Mark_K was correcting the poster who thought they would double their JS points (i.e, get 4x points instead of 3x) by sailing in a suite during December. At least, that how the exchange appeared to me.

Bob

It all depends on what you call "Older" or even "Much Older". :D

Maybe the pinnacle members are just dying off, most I have met are much older and really paid the price for cruising, that is dollar wise.

But, as popular and price wise cruising vacations are now day, I would bet there will be a lot more Pinnacle member in a few years and will be a lot younger. We were introduced to a young girl on the Freedom, a while back, she was around 6 or maybe 8, she was already well passed D+, I guess, her family and grandparents, both sides take her cruising quite often, all live in Florida

Thanks for your input there... Chipper. I really appreciate the personal attack. Cant wait till you are part of the club.

Thanks for your input there... Chipper. I really appreciate the personal attack. Cant wait till you are part of the club.

I don't think he personally attacked you. He just wondered why you'd read a thread about something you don't care about and then pretend it's boring you to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzz! That's all.

I think PC talk is interesting even if I'm not one. And when I am one, maybe I won't admit it. :p ;)

Gina