Pianos in your suite

ClarkBHM

So, what's up with having a piano in the larger suites? Do they provide someone to play it for you as well?

I would think that if you don't play, it's just a waste of space. Is there something that I'm missing?

So, what's up with having a piano in the larger suites? Do they provide someone to play it for you as well?

I would think that if you don't play, it's just a waste of space. Is there something that I'm missing?

I don't think you are missing anything!!! There is only 1 suite on RCCL (radiance class) that has a piano. It is a large suite, I agree why a piano???:)

We've had the pianos in the Royal Suites on RCI and the PH suites on Celebrity. They are the self playing kind that use disks. I play piano and it's nice to have one on the ship and it's nice to have the self player while having dinner in the suite.

LOL all about show, what a waste!

I know many people who have a Steinway in their livingroom but don't play or play well but will drop the money to have it sit pretty in a livingroom they never use but to entertain once in a blue moon.

There are white baby grand pianos in NCL Garden Villas. They come with electronic players, although you could probably arrange for a live pianist to come to your suite and play if you had a party. I've been in a Garden Villa, btw, it is around 2,000 sq ft has 3 bedrooms, each with their own bath and balcony, then the suites has a powder bath, plus a huge entry hall, living room, dining room, private deck with hottub and private sky deck. The price is actually low enough that if 3 couples wanted to share, it would not cost them much more to rent the Garden Villa than to get 3 junior suites. Each of the bedrooms has its own card key. The master bathroom has a huge walk in closet, gigantic tub, huge walk in shower, 2 sinks. The other bedrooms have the NCL standard tub bath like the Penthouses have.

Archived