Is this skirt too trendy?

OceanSea

Really cute skirt. I think it would be perfect for a cruise or anywhere at any time. I have LOTS of short skirts like that & always take them on cruises as they are "cooler" than capri's, shorts etc. Go for it ! :D

Too trendy?!!! My goodness, no! It's really cute--and practical for a cruise--could wear it more than once without worrying about washing it. In fact, I saw a similar one only in black at Marshall's and now just might go back and get it. Enjoy your cruise!

The style is trendy but this particular skirt seems dated. The trendy ones are young looking and comfortable; this skirt does look more appropriate for an older person.

I don't think the tiered skirts ever go out of style, rather, they are simply updated by materials used or colors. I love tiered skirts and have been wearing them ever since high school (the mid 70s). They are light and breezy and you can pair a number of solid color tops with them!:o

I bought the skirt. There was only one left at the JCPenney I got it at. I work at JCPenney and they didn't have any at mine. I got a large and it's too big but it should be easy to take in on one side. With my discount and for using the JCPenney credit card I got it for about $15. I really like it so I'm glad I got it. Thanks everyone!

broomstick skirts. Some are at least 20 yrs old..still 'en Vogue. I have them in every conceivable fabric(s) and colours. Some w/ ruffles..lace inserts, winter and spring, as well as year round. A travel must for me..no wrinkle;), squishable, lots of combos to match nice T's , add a jacket..voi la..great outfit. I am tall, and prefer the longer length..but over the knee is good for daytime ashore or to shop..east on./off in the try on room! Great choice ! even better, great price!!! wear with Panache'

Archived