Celebrities on Celebrity

Orator

I remember from several years back, the elder Bushes did a couple of Celebrity cruises... I grew up in the town Jerry Lewis grew up in, went to the same High School he went to, actually have a picture of him as a cheerleader in High School.

The lovely Wendy Richards was on Millennium a few years back. Sadly she is no longer with us

Those in the UK will know who this lady is

Some of us in the US know also. She was a wonderful actress who just lit up the screen with her presence. Wish I had been able to meet her.

Anne

Have you met any celebrities on Celebrity who weren't part of the entertainment package?

Just got back from our first cruise with Celebrity. No stars, names and/or celebrity. Just "folks"! And, fun! More luck seeing celebrities when walking around in New York City. Lots of "success" there in the past.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

You can see all of the details and lots of visuals on our June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of special pictures with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., plus much on wonderful Barcelona. These postings are now over 13,000 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity. Don't be shy in asking any questions, making comments, etc. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Veronica Castro, Mexican movie and television star, was in the Constellation's Baltic Cruise with us. We saw many people taking pictures with her and getting her autograph.

We were once on a cruise with Regis & Joy Philbin. He did an impromptu "Who wants to be a Millionaire."

Years ago Regis was taking Celebrity cruises when his partner at the time, Kathy Lee was doing the commericials for Carnival.

I have no idea if she is a " celebrity" but we sailed with Pearl Kaufmann two times ( Millenium and Infinity). We enjoyed her preformences immensly, even bought her CD´s ! Met her in Michael Club while she was playing the piano for practise- had a nice chat with her- a very nice Lady. Well with all those so called wannabe Celebritys she was a real one in my opinion.

Michael

Jerry Lewis was on our cruise to Hawaii. Sat two tables over from us in the main dining room,

Hey..we were on that cruise too.

I got in his way once..and, he said..."Excuse me....Haaaa-Haaaa" as only he could do... :D

Hey..we were on that cruise too.

I got in his way once..and, he said..."Excuse me....Haaaa-Haaaa" as only he could do... :D

Hey GaryfmCol,

Sorry I didn't get to meet you. Had a great time but it was a little disconcerting when the Captain came on to announce the earthquake. It only interrupted my relaxing massage for a few minutes, though. Ha!

I have no idea if she is a " celebrity" but we sailed with Pearl Kaufmann two times ( Millenium and Infinity). We enjoyed her preformences immensly, even bought her CD´s ! Met her in Michael Club while she was playing the piano for practise- had a nice chat with her- a very nice Lady. Well with all those so called wannabe Celebritys she was a real one in my opinion.

Michael

She has been on two of our cruises. She is always very friendly and nice. Excellent pianist. Love listening to her.

Hey GaryfmCol,

Sorry I didn't get to meet you. Had a great time but it was a little disconcerting when the Captain came on to announce the earthquake. It only interrupted my relaxing massage for a few minutes, though. Ha!

F.Y.I. ~ I SAW that earthquake damage, I want you to know!

There was a crack in the road outside Kona...

I'll never forget seeing it... :p

Wheee-oooo that was some earthquake that cruise...:rolleyes:

Sorry we did not get to meet you folks...

We've been on a Celebrity Cruise where Lauren was on board! It was fascinating to see peoples reactions when they saw her.

The first time we were on a cruise when she was on board we noticed in the photo gallery the last day that a lot of people took their dining room pictures with her. Apparently she made the rounds on the last formal night and posed with people at different tables.

We've been on a Celebrity Cruise where Lauren was on board! It was fascinating to see peoples reactions when they saw her.

The first time we were on a cruise when she was on board we noticed in the photo gallery the last day that a lot of people took their dining room pictures with her. Apparently she made the rounds on the last formal night and posed with people at different tables.

Ummm...(showing my ignorance..)

Who is Lauren? :confused:

Lauren Bacall?

Wow!

Humphrey's lady and, DW? :rolleyes:

Archived