Favorite Princess Cruise photo...

RickEk

I've seen this before on other forums (including this one), but thought I'd resurrect it again. I do so enjoy seeing other folk's cruise photos. :)

Please post your one favorite photo that you took on your last Princess Cruise...

This one I took from the bridge wing of the Caribbean Princess as we made the long arduous approach through the channel to the Royal Naval Dockyard in Bermuda.

6020022909_a73c5b9791_b.jpg

Caribbean Princess - 2011 by RickEk, on Flickr

just want you to know that this INSTANTLY became my desktop screensaver...wow...this is WHY WE CRUISE...great picture..thank you.

This is a great idea for a Thread - Thanks!

Buchart Gardens at Dusk. One of my favorite places. Sapphire Princess. Alaska R/T out of Seattle.

I hope I'm doing the JPEG attachment correctly.

990931860_ButchartGardens2010.jpg.cb415492b2f248c585d03e5def2ff856.jpg

just want you to know that this INSTANTLY became my desktop screensaver...wow...this is WHY WE CRUISE...great picture..thank you.

:o Thanks... it's the background on my laptop too! :) I do get heat from my traveling companions when I wake up early to head to the upper decks to watch and photograph our approach to a new port... but it's pictures like that one that make it all worthwhile.

I do get heat from my traveling companions when I wake up early to head to the upper decks to watch and photograph our approach to a new port... but it's pictures like that one that make it all worthwhile.
Same here. I'm always up early when heading into a new port. I love the excitement of sailing into a place I haven't been to before.

From cruise on Sapphire Princess....early morning wave crashing on Lover's Beach!

2082640990069949464S600x600Q85.jpg

Now wasn't that actually taken on Divorce Beach? :) It's a great shot though.. I love the gull flying away at the top left.

i was just going post one from "ice berg alley" in antarctica with more than 40 icebergs visible on the star princess... I took a very similar photo to yours, even has the penquins on it.

Your photo sums it up, so now i don't have to post mine ;)

srpilo

wow!

Archived