Favorite Princess Cruise photo...

RickEk

how do you make the pic show on the thread

If your photo is on a photo sharing site such as Flickr, copy the photos URL. Then click on the "Insert Image" link that's in the tool bar right above where you write messages here on CC. (It looks like a mountain icon.) Paste the URL into the little pop up screen. It took me awhile to figure out how to do it, but it's really quite simple.

Hi There

The nude man walking about Barcelona is one of my DW favorites can not post it here.

yours Shogun

a ring inserted at the end of his "junk", and it dragged on the sidewalk making sparks :eek: ? My wife saw saw him on Las Ramblas 2 years ago and told me about him afterwards (I was admiring the architectual work of Gaudi at the time).

Fore on the Floor - enjoyed looking at your whole album from your Emerald Eastern Caribbean. My stepdaughter just got hired to be a production singer on this ship, so it was nice to see the photos of the production show. When did you sail on the Emerald? We are HOPING to be able to make the trip during her contract.

If your photo is on a photo sharing site such as Flickr, copy the photos URL. Then click on the "Insert Image" link that's in the tool bar right above where you write messages here on CC. (It looks like a mountain icon.) Paste the URL into the little pop up screen. It took me awhile to figure out how to do it, but it's really quite simple.

Flickr has actually made it even easier. Go to your picture, click the Share button, click Grab the HTML/BBCode, make sure the BBCode radio button is clicked, choose the size and then copy the code that is generated. Come back to CC and paste the code into your post.

Flickr has actually made it even easier. Go to your picture, click the Share button, click Grab the HTML/BBCode, make sure the BBCode radio button is clicked, choose the size and then copy the code that is generated. Come back to CC and paste the code into your post.
Thanks for that tip. I'll have to try it next time.

THANKS so much, RickEk.

It worked!

THANKS so much, RickEk.

It worked!

You're welcome! It's nice that Flickr makes continual improvements to their site. This one is a great feature and makes it so much easier to post photos.

Fore on the Floor - enjoyed looking at your whole album from your Emerald Eastern Caribbean. My stepdaughter just got hired to be a production singer on this ship, so it was nice to see the photos of the production show. When did you sail on the Emerald? We are HOPING to be able to make the trip during her contract.

Thanks, we were on the Emerald in November of 2010

Grand Princess at anchor at Princess Cay.

tn.jpeg

How do I get this picture to show?

There's a couple of ways. The easiest is if you have it on a public photo site and they you can just share it with the URL or the site might generate code that you can cut and paste into your post. Otherwise if the picture exists on your computer, you can click the little icon that looks a paper clip and attach the photo.

Archived