Booked with cruise website and want to get them to release back to the cruiseline

wasup254

Hi,

We booked with a cruise web site.....final payment has been made.

Can we ask the cruise web site to "release" the booking, so we can work with the cruise line directly?

We are not getting prompt service and wish to have a control over the possible upgrade we are seeking..I email them and ask for them to call the cruiseline and get us a quote on an upgrade and we dont hear back

Thanks

Chances of getting an upgrade are rarely obtained by actions of a TA. Upgrades are 98% the result of a Cruise Line taking action based on how many cruise credits you have with the line and how many other people are on the same cruise with more cruise credits than yourself. If you want to pay more to get an upgrade that is another matter. I would just learn a lesson here, enjoy your cruise & never book with this agency again.

did you ask them to release the booking to the cruiseline?

They will get their commission now anyway so they have nothing to lose

Are you looking for a free upgrade or looking to upgrade your cabin Cat for a fee?

I email them and ask for them to call the cruiseline and get us a quote on an upgrade and we dont hear back

Thanks

Are you looking for a free upgrade or looking to upgrade your cabin Cat for a fee?

sounds to me like the OP is willing to pay for the upgrade.

Archived