Princess website

silvercruiser

hope it is not a new thing. I wanted to check my cruise information and print up some extra luggage tags for my cruise saturday and My Princess isn't working.

since it can't be us it must be them. and they won't get rid of this feature (or they will be back to mailing things out!

I had to call this week to get to the sign in spot. when I signed in I got a red message that said that account was inactive and could not be used!:eek: :mad: Nice little man person did something and I am back on my princess. I have a cruise coming up in Jan and took a cruise Sept. 2010 so not that long!

If you go there right now, you will get this message:

We are currently upgrading our systems at Princess.com so that we may serve you better.

We apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to visit us again after 3:30 PM PST, Thursday, September 22, 2011.

Can anyone see the prices of the cruises? I haven't had any other problems with the site, but for the past few days it says prices are unavailable.

I just checked my February booking and prices are all there. Not only are they there, but they just went up several hundred dollars since this morning.

I just checked my February booking and prices are all there. Not only are they there, but they just went up several hundred dollars since this morning.

Tried again and found that if I am logged in, no prices, but as soon as I Log Out, they show up? I will try again tomorrow...

Very strange. Prices are there for me whether I'm logged in or not. :confused:

When you said that it worked for you whether you were logged in or not, a bell went off in my head that I needed to clear my "cookies" and temp internet files. After I did that and opened a new window, the prices showed up - no decreases, but also no increases, so all is good now!

When you said that it worked for you whether you were logged in or not, a bell went off in my head that I needed to clear my "cookies" and temp internet files. After I did that and opened a new window, the prices showed up - no decreases, but also no increases, so all is good now!

Glad to be of help, even though I didn't know I was doing it. ;)

Archived