Hapag Lloyd

sparks247

There are a number of lesser known lines that don't have their own board on CC. They just would not generate enough posts to warrant their own board. There is the Other Cruise Line board for theses.

They're not really a 'cruise" line...they are a mass transportation vessel for those great big crates that the big trucks carry!

Wonder what kind of cabin the OP got in one of those great big crates?:D I guess OV and balconies aren't an option.:p

Hapag Lloyd operates the Europa which consistently gets the highest rating of any cruise ship. They cater to the German market, and are quite pricey. Europa is also one ship that is equipped to do hemodialysis.

They have nice bridge cams, too. EM

http://www.hl-************/redwork/do.php?layoutid=100&node=275691&language=2

Hmmm...lets try HL dash cruises dot com.

They're not really a 'cruise" line...they are a mass transportation vessel for those great big crates that the big trucks carry!

Indeed they have a large containervessel fleet, however they also operate a highly successful cruiseline with four ships, check their website www.hlkf.de

Wonder what kind of cabin the OP got in one of those great big crates?:D I guess OV and balconies aren't an option.:p

Have spent many a night in very comfortable airconditioned containers converted into cabins in the offshore oil industry:D

For more info on HL's cruise line see www.hlkf.de or www dot hl dash cruises dot com

Have spent many a night in very comfortable airconditioned containers converted into cabins in the offshore oil industry:D

For more info on HL's cruise line see www.hlkf.de or www dot hl dash cruises dot com

Sounds great. That was always a dream of my mother's......to take a trip on a freighter. I guess now they're called container ships.:)

My post was meant for CB at sea since she doesn't have a clue in so many of her posts.;)

Archived