Whoa.... A LOT of Posts

sail7seas

I'm just thinking that there will be a lot of people having fun (and they should) and going out, or getting ready to entertain so I suspect that may slow things down. It's been fun :):) Either way we'll be there by New Year's Eve or will break the number on New Year's Day
Well, I'll be here. :( I'll try to get the exact time it happens, provided it does happen before 00:15 or so.

More fun to post on the Sail-Away thread and watch the Eurodam sail. Crown Princess just left. Can hear the Muster Drill horns going. You know what that means!

I'm multi tasking:D:D love the horns:D

Well, I'll be here. :( I'll try to get the exact time it happens, provided it does happen before 00:15 or so.

Thanks, I'll be checking in during the night. My family already thinks I'm crazy with my imaginary friends so now my real friends can find out too.

Going to watch Eurodam leave.

Only 2,745 posts to go to reach the 30 million mark. I don't think we'll

make it by midnight ET. :(

Our weather here is 70 degrees. Awesome since we had 5 inches of snow for Christmas Eve.

I'd browse my HAL Grand Voyages folder but alas I have no budget for any cruise of any sort right now. Just replaced the pump/motor in our well. That involves the well driller taking out and putting back almost 200' of pipe.

Even with a reasonable hourly rate, that's over $2000 for motor and labor.

I'll look at the count later tonight. Maybe I'm wrong and CC will make it.

Only 2,745 posts to go to reach the 30 million mark. I don't think we'll

make it by midnight ET. :(

Our weather here is 70 degrees. Awesome since we had 5 inches of snow for Christmas Eve.

I'd browse my HAL Grand Voyages folder but alas I have no budget for any cruise of any sort right now. Just replaced the pump/motor in our well. That involves the well driller taking out and putting back almost 200' of pipe.

Even with a reasonable hourly rate, that's over $2000 for motor and labor.

I'll look at the count later tonight. Maybe I'm wrong and CC will make it.

Oh Actually I think we will make it, that is really not that far, there is still 9 hours till midnight on the West Coast :D

I guess East Coasters are heading out on the town, because the posting rate has dropped dramatically, to 445 in the last hour. At that rate the 30M won't come until 23:30 Eastern, and if it drops much more we'll have a "split country", with the east seeing it in 2012 and the west in 2011! ;)

I guess East Coasters are heading out on the town, because the posting rate has dropped dramatically, to 445 in the last hour. At that rate the 30M won't come until 23:30 Eastern, and if it drops much more we'll have a "split country", with the east seeing it in 2012 and the west in 2011! ;)

The posts have definitely dwindled down. I was trying to do my part but my eyes are crossed right now from looking at this computer screen.

I figure I won't "see" it since I'll be out. They should put us on lockdown until after the new years then it can resume tomorrow morning LOL

I figure I won't "see" it since I'll be out. They should put us on lockdown until after the new years then it can resume tomorrow morning LOL

I don't have that much time left in me either. It would really suck to get so close and then not make it. Don't ask me why this is important. Guess it isn't but it has been fun trying to achieve the goal.

Archived