Princess Ship(s) sailing to/from/or both Port Canaveral?

Avril

I'm trying to make a complete Port Canaveral sailing schedule (for watching the webcam, yes, I know I'm wierd). :o :D What Princess ship(s) - if any - sail out of Port Canaveral (either as an Embarkation/Debarkation port or just a port of call) and what day(s) of the week are they there? I like to know what I'm looking at when I take a look at the webcam!! :D

Thanks!! :D

I don't believe any Princess ships stop at Port Canaveral at all.
Nope. None. Princess doesn't use Port Canaveral as an embarkation port. They also don't stop there as a port at all and even if they did, you wouldn't be allowed to board or disembark.

Princess used to call at Port Canaveral a few years back on the 9-day Caribbean itinerary from New York City. (The infamous Crown Princess tilt occurred after sailaway from Port Canaveral...). I believe that once Carnival's Grand Turk pier opened, Princess dropped the call at Port Canaveral.

Thanks for posting the links. We spent Thanksgiving week on the beach at Cape Canaveral and watched many ships come and go. We'll use this site in the future when we visit!

Just an aside ...... there is a webcam at Port Canaveral that is associated with the Port Everglades webcam site, where one can watch the sailaways.

Yup, that's exactly where I go to watch the sailaways!! :D it's the best webcam I've ever seen, I love how it's a real visor, not a still photo that updates every minute or so and also that ti can follow the ship(s), and zoom in on it/them, super cool!!!! :D :D Sometimes, you can see people waving and sometimes you can see people's faces!! It's almost like being there (almost)!!!! :D

Archived