Allure pictures to go with my review

shamda

The picture was taken about 8 am that monday morning. Here are a couple of more. If you would like me to delete the photos I would be glad to do so, that is one reason I like to take pictures with no people in it!

2450641120102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

2952975280102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

Hi Howard,

we spoke on the roll call, i was on this sailing and the following week. The flowrider shot, was that taken around 8am on the monday morning? As i am pretty sure that is my fiance on the flowrider, if not he had a double on the body board!

Becca.x

The picture was taken about 8 am that monday morning. Here are a couple of more. If you would like me to delete the photos I would be glad to do so, that is one reason I like to take pictures with no people in it!

2450641120102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

2952975280102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

No, that's great! what are the odds! i was browsing through your photos and said i cant believe it, there is a shot of you! so funny! thanks for posting them! my camera broke, so i havn't been able to get the shots i took of him off it yet!

Did you have a good week? I can't believe how fast the 2 weeks went that we had.

Yes we had a great week. Best part of the trip was spending time with family. We are already talking about where to go next year. If you read my review you will get my whole take on the cruise, but all complaints aside we did have a wonderful time and that is what it is all about.

No, that's great! what are the odds! i was browsing through your photos and said i cant believe it, there is a shot of you! so funny! thanks for posting them! my camera broke, so i havn't been able to get the shots i took of him off it yet!

Did you have a good week? I can't believe how fast the 2 weeks went that we had.

We were with you on this same sailing. Had great intentions of writing a complete review and post a ton of pictures.

In reality, we got so involved in just plain enjoying the cruise, I ended up not taking many pictures of the ship and stoppede a journal after two days.

That all said, I'm very glad you DID take the time to photograph the ship that week. Thanks.

Does the Allure have the big round double sun beds with the retracting canopy in the Solarium area like on the Oasis? I really enjoyed these while on the Oasis, and was looking forward to them on my Allure cruise next year. On the Oasis, there were around eight of them near the hot tubs. Didn't see them in any of the pictures.

Have a great time, btw, i have all of the Compass newsletters scanned by day if anyone wants them. Just let me know and I can email them to you. I don't think i can post them here as the file sizes are about 4mb per day.

:DWe will be on the Allure in one week! Keep those pictures coming!

Thanks for the photos! We were on Oasis this past May and November, also didn't care much for the Western Itin. Switching to the Eastern on Allure in Sep 2012. I know that I'm going to love the Dog House, nothing like beer and brats! :)

Have a great time, btw, i have all of the Compass newsletters scanned by day if anyone wants them. Just let me know and I can email them to you. I don't think i can post them here as the file sizes are about 4mb per day.

did you do the eastern or western????

We did eat in Chops on the last night. It was very good. If you read my review you will see that we had the anytime dining the rest of the week. It was a disaster the first night, but once we spoke to the people in charge we got it worked out. Again a problem of crowd control.

Tks for the pictures, will be on Oasis in January. Did you eat in any of the $$$ restaurants, and if so what is your opinion?

We did the Western and in my opinion was a waste of time. When I take a cruise I like to see places. I like to see the culture, I like to see the people and I like to visit different countries. Labadee was a complete waste of time for me. Living in South Florida, I have beaches here to go to all year long. Why take a cruise to go to a beach? Especially one that cruiseline owns? Just another Disney like activity. Over 6000 people crowding a self made beach? For what, a bad lunch buffet? Falmouth Jamaica was another waste of time. The port was built by RCCL. There is nothing there other than shopping. There was enough shopping on the ship. Did not need more shopping. We tried going outside the port into the city but quickly got attacked by the locals there. Ran right back on the ship. Complete waste of time. Just another way for RCCL to make more money buy forcing you into shops that I am sure they have an interest in. Cozumel at least is a real place. I had been there several times before and it is a shame what they have done to it. Again, more shopping. If you like to shop you willl love this cruise. If not, it is torture. We booked a private beach in advance in Cozumel and it is a good thing we did. There were 6 ships in port that day, that equates to a ton of people roaming the streets. I will be posting pictures from all 3 ports. All beautiful places, but one big shopping mall.

did you do the eastern or western????

Send me your email address and I will email the Compass files to you.

My family of 8 is going on Allure in May 2012. Your review and pics are very helpful in my planning. I would like to see the compasses. Thanks for taking the time to post all this info.

I was up and out by around 7 AM. I wanted to take sunrise pictures but it was too cloudy right at sunrise. We had great weather during the week however it was cloudy and sometimes raining in the morning and it clouded up at sunset as well. I am going to post some of my sunset pictures, not my best shots as there were so many clouds, but some came out pretty well.

Here is one

2959197130102647168S600x600Q85.jpg

Beautiful images! Can't wait to be on it in February!

What time did you get up to take these?

I find it odd that at this point 552 people have viewed my pictures but only 1 person has commented. I can only come to the conclusion that nobody is really interested. I have several more to post but I am not going to bother if they are of no interest to this group.

Don't forget there was a holiday in there. When did you get those pictures where the ship was so empty?

Sorry you trip on Allure wasn't as stress free as our was. We never felt crowded or rushed.

I took many of the pictures early in the morning before the masses of people woke up. I tried to take as many shots as I could without having people in them. I am glad you had a stress free cruise, I guess it all depends on how you define stress. Many go to disney and say it is not crowded or stressful, I am not one of them. I do not think I would have minded the crowds as much if some of my fellow passengers were nicer. I got pushed out of two elevators by the person behind me putting their hand on my back and pushing. I find it stressful when on a full elevator 5 more people decide to crowd in and i am pinned to the back by some sweaty guy that is 100 lbs overweight with his stomach pressing up against me. I dont care where I am, I do not want a complete stranger touching me like that. I also find no pleasure in going to events like the 70s party where the promenade was like times square on new years eve. Wall to wall people crowded down there for what? I won't even start to talk about the parades. Not saying it is bad, just saying it is not for me. Well the elevator part was bad.

Don't forget there was a holiday in there. When did you get those pictures where the ship was so empty?

Sorry you trip on Allure wasn't as stress free as our was. We never felt crowded or rushed.

Archived