"On Hold Message"

mnh

Is it just me or do you find the new "Sea Person" on hold message annoying? I am on hold now and have been for 12.5 minutes....probably heard this thing a dozen times!

Ugh, I've been on hold for almost a half hour! She is super annoying! :p Everyone must be calling today :D

I too was on hold and extremely long time today and heard more of this message than ever before. I believe the booking agent office was closed yesterday so there is problably a high call volume today.

I was on hold for a while today......and the recording was obnoxious....it would have been much more interesting had it simply been music or even just heavy breathing.:eek::D:eek:

Nah...you were just looking for that new Christmas ornament! ;) :D

Website has been down/call volume up...way up. And I was one of those...

Booked for Freedom again next December!! Join us!! :D

I was on hold for a while today......and the recording was obnoxious....it would have been much more interesting had it simply been music or even just heavy breathing.:eek::D:eek:

OH......how I agree.

I HATE the new hold message. I still want to just hear the old Lust for Life music.

Gina

Is it just me or do you find the new "Sea Person" on hold message annoying? I am on hold now and have been for 12.5 minutes....probably heard this thing a dozen times!

OMG! I was "on hold" for only 5 minutes, but I was about ready to cancel my cruise! I think if we weren't booked with other family members, I might have cancelled! LOL! Someone needs to seriously rethink that one!:):)

It's amazing how many CC members have experience with the 900 number adult phone lines. :confused::confused::confused:

You don't think she sounds creepy? It's like she's pretending to have a little girl voice. She sounds like a Kardashian.

It is very annoying. Blank air would be preferable to the current hold message. I called to book a cruise and was very put off with the message and about to hang up when an agent answered. The message is like one of those horrible songs that gives you a headache rather than promote customer satisfaction.

Archived