Does anyone bother to print off the e-docs?

My Dad once said that if you use work supplies for personal use you are basically stealing from you company. I know a few pages of paper and a little ink doesnt seem like a big deal, but its the little things that add up in the end.

Download the docs and read them, how many times do you need to read the same info. If there is something you need to remember make a note of it, or just print that page.

Printing the entire document every time you cruise is just wasteful.

IMHO

I like to have everything in writing so I printed them the first time..and then decided this was just overkill. I save them to a folder in my e-mail and can print it out if necessary, but only print my Sign & Sail page. Even if it's printed at work, it's 28 pages to lug around with me. No thanks.

I printed out the handy next cruise certificate in my edocs. When i was on the liberty last year, the cruise consultants on board didn't see fit to have the certificates readily available without an appointment. By the time i realized they weren't going to give you the form without an appointment, they were booked solid.

My Dad once said that if you use work supplies for personal use you are basically stealing from you company. I know a few pages of paper and a little ink doesnt seem like a big deal, but its the little things that add up in the end.

And he is correct, it is stealing. My company however has a 5% rule in place stating you can use it for very limited personal use. With that in place they can certainly fire someone for excessive use of the printers, phones, computers, etc for personal useage.

I would be interested to know why you would print them when the same docs go to everyone,are not personal, and are available wherever there is a computer.Just curious.

not true, they are not all the same.

If you booked air, that's included

if you booked pre cruise hotel, that's in there

if you booked transfers or bus, that's in there

if you booked shows, that's in there

Those things should be printed

Not only do I not print them...I also do not read them (once was enough);)
I don't understand what information is in those docs that you could possibly need once you are on the cruise. They are only for the cruise line to prove they told you so,but if it makes anyone happy that's fine.:cool:

Download the docs and read them, how many times do you need to read the same info. If there is something you need to remember make a note of it, or just print that page.

Printing the entire document every time you cruise is just wasteful.

IMHO

That might be the case at your father's office but there are actually companies out there that allow their employees to print personal documents at work. Some employees realize people actually have personal lives.

Can anyone explain the luggage tag procedure to me? LAst time I cruised with Royal was a few years back and at that time we received paper docs/luggage tags.

How will we get the tags w/ edocs? Thanks in advance...

go to where you did your online docs. If they are available, there will be a place to order them. About a month before you cruise if not more.

not true, they are not all the same.

If you booked air, that's included

if you booked pre cruise hotel, that's in there

if you booked transfers or bus, that's in there

if you booked shows, that's in there

Those things should be printed

Actually, we used Choice Air for our Navigator TA in November and there was nothing in our edocs regarding our flight. That info was sent by email

Have never printed out edocs, just seems like such a waste.

Sherri:)

Actually, we used Choice Air for our Navigator TA in November and there was nothing in our edocs regarding our flight. That info was sent by email

Have never printed out edocs, just seems like such a waste.

Sherri:)

That's interesting. Our edocs did include our Choice Air flight info for the Voyager TA last October. It was just one page, so there was no need to print out the entire edocs package.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived