Impatiently waiting . . .

lawyerrose

We are patiently (well...not so patiently ;)) waiting for our assignment for our February 25 sailing on Eurodam. We're hoping for this week.

We've done one other guarantee and were very pleased with our stateroom. I'm sure we'll be fine this time as well. We had originally booked a specific stateroom on this sailing but before final payment we decided that it really didn't matter where we were as long as we're in a balcony, so we saved a few hundred $$ and changed to a guarantee.

Here's hoping we all get what we want!!

:) :)

Oh, question: People who booked guarantees - did you find out your cabin number by an email from HAL or did you find it by going to their site? Or some other way??

I've found out guarantee cabin assignment from our travel agent and/or just checking online every now and then. Always been about 3 weeks before departure.

Oh, question: People who booked guarantees - did you find out your cabin number by an email from HAL or did you find it by going to their site? Or some other way??

We found out first thing this morning by looking at our reservation on the HAL site. We also got an email from HAL around noon today with a link to our reservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We found out first thing this morning by looking at our reservation on the HAL site. We also got an email from HAL around noon today with a link to our reservation.

Congrats to you! I'll still compulsively check morning and night, though I'm sure it's way too early!! Can't help myself!:o

Congrats to you! I'll still compulsively check morning and night, though I'm sure it's way too early!! Can't help myself!:o

Make sure to look under the online check in side first instead of looking under your reservation. That "side" seems to get populated first, usually about a day before. It is pretty early for you to get it but I'm the same way:o.

Make sure to look under the online check in side first instead of looking under your reservation. That "side" seems to get populated first, usually about a day before. It is pretty early for you to get it but I'm the same way:o.

I'm not sure what you mean??:confused:

Still waiting to hear if we get an upgrade...I am a HH (gaurentee) and the other 2 are a K (gaurentee)

I have checked our boarding passes but nothing yet, we leave the 18th of Feb. Fingers crossed we get an upgrade.

Think I will put a call into our travel agent and see what she can find out.:rolleyes:

We are also on the Noordam Feb 24th sailing and got our cabin assignment Feb 1st.

I checked my reservation that morning on HAL site and found it (surprised it came so early even though I had been checking everyday :D) and later that day got an email notification for a "Changed Booking (Guest Notification of Stateroom Change)."

This is our first time trying a guarantee - unfortunately, now I'm spoiled both by early notification and by the luck in cabin assignment I had!

I'm not sure what you mean??:confused:

There is a place that you go to do your online check in ie where you put your passport, credit card etc info in. That is the online side. Also, it's the place you go to print your luggage tags. The reservation side is where you go when you log into your account, then look at your reservations. Hope that's clear for you.

Still waiting to hear if we get an upgrade...I am a HH (gaurentee) and the other 2 are a K (gaurentee)

I have checked our boarding passes but nothing yet, we leave the 18th of Feb. Fingers crossed we get an upgrade.

Think I will put a call into our travel agent and see what she can find out.:rolleyes:

I don't think your TA will be able to find out anything else. Usually the second they assign it, it's there. My guess is that you will see it in the next day or 2.

I have a H guarantee for Feb 25 and keep checking for cabin assignment. Some guarantee cabins have been assigned in higher categories for my sail date. Can't wait to see what we get.

I know I am going to love the Eurodam.

We are on the Eurodam on the 25th of Febuary with a SZ guarentee no cabin assignment yet. I only hope the longer you wait the better the upgrade!!!

Hopefully you'll hear soon!! We just heard yesterday for the same sailing.

Archived