Robe availability

WisCruiser2

Have tried a search & not found the information I'm looking for. It's been a few years since we were on Celebrity, so I can't remember: are there robes available on request for non-Elite/Aqua/Concierge passengers? Just wanting to know if I need to pack one or not.

yes, there should be two robes and two pairs of slippers in each stateroom. If not ask your cabin attendant.

Waffle robes are always in the cabins, heavier towel type in CC cabins and above. slippers are only for Aqua class.

Have always sailed CC. Just seems to have worked out with the connecting cabins we needed. First time with no kids so booked a 1A. (Can't give up those big balconies:) I was wondering if we would still have robes? I won't miss the afternoon hors d'oeuvres! Thanks for info. Is there really a big difference in the towels?

Have always sailed CC. Just seems to have worked out with the connecting cabins we needed. First time with no kids so booked a 1A. (Can't give up those big balconies:) I was wondering if we would still have robes? I won't miss the afternoon hors d'oeuvres! Thanks for info. Is there really a big difference in the towels?

I think there is a difference in the towels because we got a "nice" one accidentally. LOL. It was thicker than the ones we got but it wasn't anything truly necessary in my opinion.

You'll have the waffle robe in the 1A (my fav cabin - 8279! lol) but the regular towels and no slippers.

All cabins on Celebrity get robes.

I sailed in a 1A last year on an S class ship. Always go CC on M class ships. Quite frankly, I didn't notice much difference in the towels. I think it makes a bigger difference if they're relatively new or not.

Please don't wear the Robe on Deck! Have seen it and don't get it.

Seems to get a lot of attention though, kind of like a speedo on someone overweight or overaged.

Sounds like a Thread in the making?

Too funny! On the Solstice this past Christmas, we did see some passengers riding the atrium elevators in their robes. Maybe they were sleep walking :0)

Hoping for fluffy towels........going on the Silhouette so maybe they will still be newer when we get there!

I think there is a difference in the towels because we got a "nice" one accidentally. LOL. It was thicker than the ones we got but it wasn't anything truly necessary in my opinion.

You'll have the waffle robe in the 1A (my fav cabin - 8279! lol) but the regular towels and no slippers.

Booked this cabin for a 14 night Med cruise on the Reflection. Glad to see we apparently made a good choice.

Funny – we had a CC cabin for the last cruise but really prefer the lighter waffle robes. The terry robes are just too heavy.

Thanks, M

standard robes are waffle like fabric and only come in one size. Anyone who is XL or like some blubbery cruisers XXL, XXXL or even XXXXXXXXXXXXXL, You got no chance of fitting in to one.

'blubbery cruisers'??? Can you not make your point without insulting people? Why do some people think it is ok to make fun of people who are overweight. Please don't do that. 'Blubbery' people have feelings too:(

Archived