going from a hotel to POM

Shipbound

most shuttle from hotels is a flat rate like 10 pp some maybe more some less.. we stayed in hotel in the Bluue Lagoon area( real close to the airport) and it was 10 pp and we booked the 1030 shuttle. got there for 1115.. no big line ups got admin stuff done right away sat in chairs from about 15 mintues..I love the POM is has to be ay favorite port to leave from..

Holiday Inn POM to port $6.00 pp

The pp didn't even register with me when I read that the first time. I'd imagine they charge a flat-rate to make it worth their while being so close to the port but thats a big discrepancy in fares for 1-2 compared to 3-4 pax.

Stay at a hotel that has shuttle service to the pier :)

Nah - a (free) shuttle is never a reason to stay at any hotel, IMO and in others' here on the board. There aren't even that many hotels which offer this (it's discussed regularly here). Do you want to stay at the airport? :confused: Miami is a vibrant and exciting city with many great areas to stay. A cab (not a shuttle which charges per person) to the POM won't cost that much and your hotel and surrounding area will be much better and a more memorable start to your vacation.

Archived