Looking for Spanish coast cruises

Bryantave

I am looking for a cruise (and I swear I saw it somewhere) that departs from Barcelona and goes to at least 2 other Spanish ports: Valencia, Malaga, and/or Cadiz would be the most preferred. I have found some that go to Palmas Majorca and Ibiza and Cadiz, but that's not what I'm looking for...6-9 days duration, Holland Amerca equivalent prices, preferably in late fall.

Any ideas?

bryantave,

i would love a cruise like that.

I cruise on Celebrity. They did have one from Southampton that went down the Atlantic coast with stops in Spain. Also many TA from US to Barcelona or Rome do have stops along Spanish coast but these area13-15 day cruises in spring.

The 2013 schedules will be out in the next couple of months , we can always hope....

Grandeur OTS has been running a weekly programme mainly in Spain, but starts from Mallorca, a short flight from Barcelona.

Have a look at NCL Jade, which stays in B/C over winter.

There are lots of trips from Southampton which take in Spanish ports- do they have to be in the Med?- because one of our favourite cruises is 7 days in the North of Spain on the Atlantic coast, including 2 ports in France.

MSC and Costa do many cruises which pick up passengers in B/C, although their home port is Savona.

Have a look at cruisett.com, to see which ships will be in some of your chosen ports in the autumn.

Jo.

Archived