What kind of Swimming Suits are ok

JPTexan82

Curious if jptexan doesnt get the response he wants here if he will go to JH's facebook or blog to stir it up there too like he did with another topic?:rolleyes:

I would think his arms are getting tired with all the "stirring of pot" he is doing.

Curious if jptexan doesnt get the response he wants here if he will go to JH's facebook or blog to stir it up there too like he did with another topic?:rolleyes:

I would think his arms are getting tired with all the "stirring of pot" he is doing.

I dont know what your are talking about. I was refering to swimming suits. This pot you are talking about, I do not do drugs. But I do know that some people like to wear blue jean shorts as swimming trunks and those have metal buttons on them which can cause damage. You may think I like to stir something, but the only thing to stir is my Martini on the pool deck.

I dont know what your are talking about. I was refering to swimming suits. This pot you are talking about, I do not do drugs. But I do know that some people like to wear blue jean shorts as swimming trunks and those have metal buttons on them which can cause damage. You may think I like to stir something, but the only thing to stir is my Martini on the pool deck.

Why didn't you say blue jean shorts in your original post?

He's had numerous threads deleted today. They will probably soon suspend him and soon after ban him. Thank you moderators. :D

Im talking swimsuites here nothing more nothing less. You are more guilty than I am bringing up things from the past. This is a legit question I didnt ask you to read this post, but if you must lets keep this professional here thats all I ask.

I believe they disallow cut-off jeans in pools because the threads that ravel off will damage the filters. EM

metal grommets can scratch the slides' fiberglass (or whatever it's material). Most waterparks have the same ban, even on bathing suits with heavy decorative metal.

Archived