Prop's on the new website

jsf

I just checked it, too. Like what they have done with my present reservation, although they still don't tell me about my air. Looked at booking a cruise. Didn't see anything different but I didn't go all the way through the process.

Agree! Haven't tried it with IE on my work computer, but it was running pretty fast on Firefox here at home.

Now, if only they would fix it so I could skip to step 4, "print express pass," without having to go through every single page of online registration, which I have already completed...

I updated all of my personal information, including, Mr, Married, Country of birth, Address, Emergency contact info etc, but still had to fill it our manually on my Xpress pass details... The information should be filled out automatically from the information in the master file.

And still asking me:

Is this your first cruise vacation?

Yes No If no, how many times have you cruised?

Have you Cruised with us before?

Yes No If yes, how many times?

I updated all of my personal information, including, Mr, Married, Country of birth, Address, Emergency contact info etc, but still had to fill it our manually on my Xpress pass details... The information should be filled out automatically from the information in the master file.

And still asking me:

Hi Arno,

Agree that it would be ideal if more of the Online Check-in data were captured from the Guest's existing information. The good news is, I've previously made this suggestion to Celebrity's Web team, and I hope it will happen on a future release.

It looks good so far!!! But has anyone figured out where the luggage tag order button is?

Hi Cathy,

Go to My Celebrity

Find your sailing date

Hover over Manage Reservation

Click Online Check-In

The request luggage tags is towards the bottom of the page

If it's not there, it may not be available yet. I hope this helps !

Thanks Andy. I did try that, nothing there. Just weird because so many on our roll call are reporting that they have ordered theirs. I'm sure mine will pop up eventually! Obviously not critical, I am just anxious to do the new version of the "doc dance"!!

Thanks Andy. I did try that nothing there. Just weird because so many on our roll call are reporting that they have ordered theirs. I'm sure mine will pop up eventually! Obviously not critical, I am just anxious to do the new version of the "doc dance"!!

Have you completed your Xpress Pass? When I just did mine, the Request Tags tab was right there.

Just a note on a bug/design flaw. If you are working on one cruise (setting up dining reservations or excursions) and use the back button to get to the cruise selection page to work on another cruise...you can select another cruise but when you look at excursions they will still be from the first cruise you worked on.

Work Around: You have to return to "my celebrity home" first by clicking on "my celebrity home" at the top of the page....(do not use the back button which will bring you to the same page).

comment: Obviously, if you select another cruise, the system should be smart enough to know that you want to look at excursions for that cruise, not the first one.

Small design problem...no way to report it.

Hi Everyone,

I've been checking the enhancements out for about an hour. I'm very pleased with the new layout, and overall speed of the website. It's way more user friendly, and easier to navigate.

So far, my favorite place is the My Reservations section, where there's a wealth of information at your fingertips. Hint : Make sure to hover over the "Manage Reservation" button as it leads to many areas, including: online check-in, explore shore/land excursions, reserve specialty dining, spa appoinments, beverage packages. Other welcome items on the page : your contact info, others sailing in your party (linked bookings), your captains club level, and something I've been asking for ages - how many days until the sailing date of your booked cruise(s) !

Congratulations to Celebrity's IT/Web, and marketing team. It's clear that Celebrity has been listening to our comments and suggestions. I've heard that a massive amount of hours and hard work went into this process. During one of my recent phone conversations, the project was called a "labor of love"... and it shows !

Small design problem...no way to report it.

Hi Ghstudio,

You probably have just reported it, as I'm sure Celebrity will be looking at our comments.

Have you completed your Xpress Pass? When I just did mine, the Request Tags tab was right there.

I haven't been able to locate the Request Tags button either. Did you just get the Request Tags button for a cruise in 7 months? Or do you have one sooner? I was thinking I could request tags 60 days out:confused:

When I go to view the current savings using the Captains Club Savings Certificate, it now shows savings applicable to cruises booked between August 2011 and November 2011, obviously now out of date. Yesterday, it was applicable for cruises booked up until March 31 2012. Anyone else having this problem?

When I go to view the current savings using the Captains Club Savings Certificate, it now shows savings applicable to cruises booked between August 2011 and November 2011, obviously now out of date. Yesterday, it was applicable for cruises booked up until March 31 2012. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi Seascot,

It's what was on the old version of the website. They probably have not updated the info yet. Hopefully, the marketing folks will update it soon.

The new site seems much faster and easier to use.

I do have a question/problem though, under my reservation it says I have 2 special occasions. I'm only aware of one during our cruise. Is there any way I can see what they think our special occasions are?

I could not figure out how to see them.

Of course, this is a good problem to have, it means more cake for us right?

It is definitely improved. I didn't have problems before, but now it's even faster and more logically laid out. Thanks Celebrity.

Still a couple of bugs to iron out, though. The reservation for the couple traveling with us is no longer linked to ours and I haven't found a way to add them. Our ChoiceAir reservations are not listed as well - it says "Unavailable". And specialty dining tells me we're too close to the departure date so reservations are no longer available. We sail in 229 days! How close is NOT too close? :)

I haven't been able to locate the Request Tags button either. Did you just get the Request Tags button for a cruise in 7 months? Or do you have one sooner? I was thinking I could request tags 60 days out:confused:

You will normally get an email from Celebrity or your TA that your documents are ready.. My cruises are only a few weeks out and I have received notifications of our docs. I believe nothing is sent our more than a month out... ???

And they fixed the bug by which you could book a 2011 cruise...

The new site seems much faster and easier to use.

I do have a question/problem though, under my reservation it says I have 2 special occasions. I'm only aware of one during our cruise. Is there any way I can see what they think our special occasions are?

I could not figure out how to see them.

Of course, this is a good problem to have, it means more cake for us right?

Hi Sbt,

I'm not sure if there's a way to see additional details. I cannot check, as I do not have any special occasions listed on my next booking - but thanks for reminding me, as my relatives are celebrating an anniversary on our Eclipse sailing next month.

My opinion - I wouldnt rattle my brain on it, and go for your "more cake" plan :)

Hi Cathy,

Go to My Celebrity

Find your sailing date

Hover over Manage Reservation

Click Online Check-In

The request luggage tags is towards the bottom of the page

If it's not there, it may not be available yet. I hope this helps !

Doesn't help me! When I go to My Celebrity the pop up shows under My Reservations " you have no reservations" ?? I have two booked!

When I try the ADD feature it tells me "cannot Add booking Association due to Internal Restrictions" . There is something radically wrong with this page of the new site.... If I go to On Line check-in I can find my reservation for April BUT nowhere does it give me any information about ordering luggage tags. This may be because it is too early?

I still want to know why it tells me anywhere on this new site that I have NO reservations booked when I have the booking numbers to prove it.

Also when I tried to go to the Instant Chat feature they show now - I get the message. "Not available" - guess they don't have service reps lined up yet for this new feature?

It looks exactly the same to me. It might be slightly faster.

But I still see problems.

For instance, interior cabins on Constellation still include a window in the description and Category 10 cabins are listed as Category 6 with Category 10 pricing.

When you say "new" has the site completely been re-vamped and I'm not seeing it?

It looks exactly the same to me. It might be slightly faster.

But I still see problems.

For instance, interior cabins on Constellation still include a window in the description and Category 10 cabins are listed as Category 6 with Category 10 pricing.

When you say "new" has the site completely been re-vamped and I'm not seeing it?

Completly re-vamped on mine, big improvement.:D

Archived