Grand Suite on the Oasis for $1649

WHOO HOOOO!!! Just got one! thanks =) Now, since it's a guarantee GS, I wonder what the odds are of us getting upgraded??

We had a GS on hold, and I called our TA earlier to let him know about the GS guarantee, so he's going to try to get us that instead. We've never been on the ship (or in a GS) so we didn't care about the location, so we figured we couldn't lose. Provided he can move our hold, of course.

For those looking at this ship, the GS's appear to all be gone (unless they held back a few to make available for GTY's), only a couple of JS, so a W (guarantee class) may well put you in a CL. Might be worth the try (if you can take that cruise, and would be OK with a JS for $1650).

For those looking at this ship, the GS's appear to all be gone (unless they held back a few to make available for GTY's), only a couple of JS, so a W (guarantee class) may well put you in a CL. Might be worth the try (if you can take that cruise, and would be OK with a JS for $1650).
Kinda hard to do (Be OK with a JS for $1650) when you can by one for $1349.

Kinda hard to do (Be OK with a JS for $1650) when you can by one for $1349.

True. But just checked, and there are two available at that price (and, IMO, a good price at that), but taking one of those means it is definitely a JS. Taking the guarantee could mean a CL - and that is definitely a deal for $1650.

Grrr I've been checking all day and every time I look there aren't any GSs available! LOL. Looks like I just can't win...

Best I can tell is that they are all booked (not even on hold). When this thread started most were available. I was on the phone at 11pm PDT, and saw a full list and had a selection of suites on each deck (was even told, and sweat out overnight, that the price couldn't be adjusted till C&A representatives were available in the morning - fortunately, it was adjusted).

With only 30 GS's available on Oasis, it wouldn't take long till they were all gone. However, even a JS at $1349 is still pretty good. And a GTY at $1650 (which *could* get a CL as there are lots of those still available) would still make for a good cruise. Come join us!

Grrr I've been checking all day and every time I look there aren't any GSs available! LOL. Looks like I just can't win...

There was a GS guarantee available earlier today @ $1349pp but I guess you were offline then?

There was a GS guarantee available earlier today @ $1349pp but I guess you were offline then?

I was actually checking on and off all day at work!!! LOL. I must have just missed it...

I'll keep watching and perhaps something will open up. I'd be wary of that Deluxe Guarantee though because its possible RC will upgrade people who paid more reasonable prices for their GS/JS to the CL cabins and then stick the guarantee folks in JSs and either fill the rest with upgrades from balcony or another sale like we've seen the last two days... who knows.

I was actually checking on and off all day at work!!! LOL. I must have just missed it...

I'll keep watching and perhaps something will open up. I'd be wary of that Deluxe Guarantee though because its possible RC will upgrade people who paid more reasonable prices for their GS/JS to the CL cabins and then stick the guarantee folks in JSs and either fill the rest with upgrades from balcony or another sale like we've seen the last two days... who knows.

I saw it at 10:54am and it was gone at 12:19pm.

I saw it at 10:54am and it was gone at 12:19pm.

Grrr, really annoyed with my TA for not hopping on that as soon as I called! That'll teach me, next time I see something I want I'll put it on hold, like I did yesterday with the GS booking. But then again, maybe they wouldn't have let me hold a GS guarantee while I was already holding a GS.

it's your lucky day! We have a GS guarantee on hold and hubby couldn't get the time of work :(:(:mad::( so we are going to let it expire, I got email confirmation at 11:18am today. good luck!

it's your lucky day! We have a GS guarantee on hold and hubby couldn't get the time of work :(:(:mad::( so we are going to let it expire, I got email confirmation at 11:18am today. good luck!

Thanks for the heads up MJM! I'll be looking for it...

Dang! I missed those cabins that came available late last night. I actually was checking last night, must have happened after I went to bed (literally you snooze you lose) :p

Archived