Grand Suite on the Oasis for $1649

Just check in early for the C&A sale that has the Oasis for May 26th Sailing and saw that the GS and JS are the same price at $1649.

I can't really scream out loud because everyone in the house is sound asleep, so I thought I would scream here. WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just check in early for the C&A sale that has the Oasis for May 26th Sailing and saw that the GS and JS are the same price at $1649.

I can't really scream out loud because everyone in the house is sound asleep, so I thought I would scream here. WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Where does one find this C&A sale pricing?

Thanks!

I am seeing them at $1349:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for the reminder! I probably wouldn't have looked, but now have a GS at $1349pp ($4 more than the original balcony)!

I have one on hold and am ready to pay, will I get the new rate of 1349, or will I have to do a new reservation?

I see none available now..........I would hold on to what you got.

Had something like this happen years ago on Freedom of the Seas, that time though the price screw up was for the Owners Suite's....we enjoyed it :) :) just the same :)

Jimbo:)

I have one on hold and am ready to pay, will I get the new rate of 1349, or will I have to do a new reservation?

My advice is to call and request the upgrade, that's what I did. Don't forget to let them know you have a hold so that they can use that cabin.

1349 has got to be a mistake.

Nope! I have a paid booking confirmation showing 2698.00 for the suite. As this is inside of 30 days, payment must be made in full at time of booking, but it is a great deal (while supplies last).

My guess is that the GS were mostly unbooked (I had plenty to choose from), and better to have sold cabins at a cheaper price than unsold cabins.

This is the Tuesday sale, right? For new bookings only. Are some of you saying you are getting an upgrade for this price?

This is a C&A preview sale, so you will have to be logged into the RCCL site. If there are any left, they will go on sale to everyone else on Tuesday.

Archived