Back From the TA On The Eurodam

Hello All,

I arrived home from the transatlantic Eurodam cruise on Sunday. What a great cruise it was!:) We has so much fun at the sail away waving the pom poms. Thanks to Aliaschief for getting me interested in Portevergladeswebcam. Week after week I enjoyed the sail aways until it was my turn. I got on the front of the ship and waved my pom poms with the rest of my female family members while on the phone with other family members. I think you saw us and my family at home got a kick out of it.

The cruise was relaxing, just like I like it. I enjoyed my days in the lido cabana. The weather was good especially in all 4 ports. Hal did a great job with post cruise arrangements in Rome.

I am definitely ready to book my next Hal cruise. Maybe another TA next year;)

Ellen

Welcome home:) Definitely Aliaschief has gotten us all addicted to the webcam:D and yes, we saw you:D Thanks for your review - it sounds like another cruise is definitely in your future:)

We did see you waving your Pom Poms. Not sure what I started is good for us but we did have a hell of lot of fun this Port Everglades season.

Fix tomorrow than Kazu reminds for the Prisendam. MS Noordam TA departs tomorrow.

Glad you had a Dam good cruise.:D

If we got a balcony next year on the TA would one side or the other be better for the 4 port views?

Thanks

Bob

The port side was better for port views. I usually prefer the starboard side for TA's because it has been less windy, but this year the wind was on the starboard side.

Welcome Back.

Happy you had such a good time on Eurodam.

We think she's a really good ship. :)

Thanks to everyone for the welcome back home. We loved the ship and the SS suite was great.

I know everyone was wondering why we did not leave on time, well there were a lot of no shows at the life boat drill. They kept calling people's names over and over again. When we finally left, we said goodbye to America, calling down to the dock workers saying, we will see you in 2 weeks. The dock workers got a kick out of it and were dancing on the port in response.

The captain is not known for blowing the horn to much, but he did have a horn blowing back and forth in Funchal next to a German ship and then in Malaga, Spain next to the Queen Mary. Maybe when he comes back next this fall he will be more liberal wiht the horn blowing;)

Archived