Last question for now........

shunt66

My husband decided not to go with us, but seems a bit bummed now. If he decided he wanted to go, would they consider just adding him into my sons' room? Or mine? Me and my two girls are in one room and my boys are across the hall.

It depends. If the cruise line can hold 2,500 according to Coast Guard regulations & 2,500 people are booked on that ship, even if there is space in your cabin, there isn't an extra seat on the life boats so no, they would not just add him. How full is your ship?

How last minute is it?? You didn't say when you are sailing. If the ship is not full and there is room for a third person in the cabin then he can be added on. If it is a cabin for 2 people then he cannot be added on in that cabin. They would have to move to a cabin that holds 3 people if still avaliable.

Call your travel agent and ask.

Definitely call your TA or cruise line to find your options. It would not be possible for him to be added if:

1. The ship has reached the maximum capacity of the life boats. Most ships have more berths, so some will always sail empty.

2. The cabin for the boys will only hold two passengers. Not all are configured with a third or fourth berth

Archived