I miss the webcam sailways

lka1012

For all those missing their sailaways.......Go to the Port Everglade webcom site, and go down to the archives. Pick the ship and scroll through the dates. You can find the sailing you were on and replay the happy memory! Even if you weren't on a cruise you can find one of the Westerdam tooting to beat the band!!!:D

I miss them, too. They're fun.

But, I won't wish for the to start again for us soon as that just wishes summer away and summer in New England is such a wonderful time of year....... don't want to wish it away. :)

I loved the sail a ways and will love them when they come back

Such a great webcam:) But summer is here:) so my gardens would stop me from seeing them anyways.

I'll rejoice secretly knowing we will be on one of the earlier sail a ways next year:D

Me too, loved the friendly banter back and forth while we waited for those horns! And Aliaschief's daily posting to remind us.

That is what I miss the most, the Group sail-aways.

Me too, loved the friendly banter back and forth while we waited for those horns! And Aliaschief's daily posting to remind us.

I miss that, too...coming together at the end of the day with everyone here...I know, I'm a sap! :eek:

Loved your limerick, Kathy! :D

I miss them too - but I'm watching the other ships sail away today anyway. I just checked Port Canaveral webcam and they now have sound. I don't know if it's customary for the ships leaving there to toot, but we'll find out in about 15 minutes when Disney Fantasy leaves.

Bruce

I miss them too - but I'm watching the other ships sail away today anyway. I just checked Port Canaveral webcam and they now have sound. I don't know if it's customary for the ships leaving there to toot, but we'll find out in about 15 minutes when Disney Fantasy leaves.

Bruce

and? toots?

Archived