Breakfast room service - are there limits on what you can order?

honeymoon06

Does anyone have a copy of the breakfast options for room service?

If we wanted something like eggs benedict delivered to our stateroom for breakfast, could this be done? Or is there a strict list of items?

Thanks!

The Princess room service menu does not have any hot cooked to order dishes...it is a continental type menu with rolls, fruit, coffee, cereal, etc. Others have said they have written in an order for eggs, but I have never heard of eggs Benedict being done as room service. I think there is an ultimate balcony breakfast that includes lots of nice things (there is an charge:D) ...never have done it!

The only items you are guaranteed to get are those printed on the menu. From what we have seen, reasonable write in requests are often honored (and should be compensated accordingly). I think Eggs Benedict might be pushing it, unless possibly they are on the MDR menu that day.

If we wanted something like eggs benedict delivered to our stateroom for breakfast, could this be done? Or is there a strict list of items?

Thanks!

You can order the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast and get eggs Benedict but it'll be $25/pp. It's a good way to celebrate a special day or occasion.

Thank you for the quick replies and all the info.

We have a lot of early starts on our upcoming cruise so I wondered whether it would be worth having breakfast in our room. We may do this a couple of times but based on your answers I think we'll make the effort to go and have eggs benedict and the like in the MDR. I don't think a continental breakfast could replace those delicious hot options.

I heard that the grill on the lido deck does omelettes in the morning and that the icecream bar does fresh waffles so that sounds like another good option.

The things we have successfully received after writing them in are fresh melon, smoked salmon, and bran muffins. I think they're things that the kitchen already has prepared and ready to go, so they're not much trouble for them to deliver.

Thanks!

If you're on a ship with an International Cafe, they offer a very nice breakfast sandwich.

I've requested the breakfast sandwich on the room service menu and asked for gluten free toast and they have delivered it. I have also asked for fresh berries for fruit and most of the time I get them. I think reasonable requests that do not require special preparation will be delivered, we always tip those who deliver our room service orders and we get really cheerful attentive service....I have found that thank yous, smiles and dollars go a long way to increasing the pleasantness of the service personnel.

Ham and cheese omlets, strawberries, chocolate croissants, oatmeal, french toast, papaya,hot chocolate, scrambled eggs with bacon. They seem to have a problem with hash browns or other breakfast potatoes. ask and you shall receive. Booked Mini suites, balcony and inside rooms. No problem in any, ever in the last 5 years.

Archived