Email to Staff on a Ship

newsier

I was wondering if it is possible to email a staff member on a Celebrity ship such as the Cruise or Activities Director?

If so, what is or where can I get an email address for a certain ship.

Thanks in advance for your help - it is appreciated.

Glenn

I was wondering if it is possible to email a staff member on a Celebrity ship such as the Cruise or Activities Director?

Glenn

I believe that Celebrity discourages contact. Just imagine how many "special requests" that some might get. Their job is difficult enough without another layer of problems. Many crew do have Facebook accounts and are active. You might search there for the person you want to contact. Once you get to know a crew member they may give you their personal e-mail address. I have a number of key people, but am not free to share.

Glenn

Over the years I have been given contact information as a result of cruising repeatedly with great staff members. I believe that those on board should not be subjected to emails unless the staff themselves suggested that they would look forward to such contact. Can you imagine the chaos if staff had to respond to emails from even 10 % of the passengers on board?

Glenn

Hi everyone and thanks for your replies and thoughts.

I am new to Celebrity and I should have said staff position, not staff member. I am a veteran cruiser and know crew change.

I am on a TA with a lot of sea days and I wanted to try and put together an activity for my CC thread group. I wanted to try and get in touch with an Activities Director, no names attached.

I have been a loyal Royal cruiser and have had the good fortunes to have the services of a concierge. It is not unusual to email the concierge and make a request. They will get back to you with a confirmation of your request.

So - it appears this isn't the Celebrity Way - not a problem - I can wait till I get on-board, just thought I could get a jump on things.

Thanks everyone,

g

Hi everyone and thanks for your replies and thoughts.

I am new to Celebrity and I should have said staff position, not staff member. I am a veteran cruiser and know crew change.

I am on a TA with a lot of sea days and I wanted to try and put together an activity for my CC thread group. I wanted to try and get in touch with an Activities Director, no names attached.

I have been a loyal Royal cruiser and have had the good fortunes to have the services of a concierge. It is not unusual to email the concierge and make a request. They will get back to you with a confirmation of your request.

So - it appears this isn't the Celebrity Way - not a problem - I can wait till I get on-board, just thought I could get a jump on things.

Thanks everyone,

g

Hi,:) I tried to reach the Event Coordinator for the cruise I went on

last month and got no where with HQ.....so....after boarding the

ship I went to Guest Relations and asked for the Event Coordinator.

They found her for me and we sat down in the main foyer area on

deck 3 and went over what I was wanting to do....our roll call wanted

to sit togehter at the brunch. There were almost 50 of us who

attended.

So.......after you board the ship, see about speaking with the

Event Coordinator.:)

Hi,:) I tried to reach the Event Coordinator for the cruise I went on

last month and got no where with HQ.....so....after boarding the

ship I went to Guest Relations and asked for the Event Coordinator.

They found her for me and we sat down in the main foyer area on

deck 3 and went over what I was wanting to do....our roll call wanted

to sit togehter at the brunch. There were almost 50 of us who

attended.

So.......after you board the ship, see about speaking with the

Event Coordinator.:)

Lois:

You're right on the mark, that's the way to do it. All of the Event Coordinators I've met are happy to assist.

Archived