I'm very irritated at NCL. Won't respond to Latitudes emails

sdmike

Same problem for 3 months. No response to e-mail or return phone calls. Cancelled our future cruises and rebooked with another line. We are Platinum with over 150 points. NCL is at the bottom of the barrel. It's a "used to be "cruise-line". Absolutely no guest service anymore.

Same problem for 3 months. No response to e-mail or return phone calls. Cancelled our future cruises and rebooked with another line. We are Platinum with over 150 points. NCL is at the bottom of the barrel. It's a "used to be "cruise-line". Absolutely no guest service anymore.

Are you seriously bumping up a six year old thread?

Seriously you really needed to resurrect a thread six years dormant![emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you seriously bumping up a six year old thread?

While it's easy to jump on the new posters this is really a CC problem.

I kind of think it's funny that it's still relevant.

Why are you responding to a message from 2012? If you are Platinum, you know that there is no such thing as a "return phone call", you call in and resolve your issue on the phone.

Well his post total is only 2 posts....... he must not be too verbose. :D
It could be in his/her 7 YEARS as a member of Cruise Critic, this "new poster" just feels better listening.

In this case, speaking invoked criticism based on nothing more than their post count.

While I normally don't like people resurrecting old threads, this one is still very relevant from our perspective.

Two emails sent recently and zero response and I checked junk/spam. Finally called and spoke to someone who could only cite current policy and not fix issue that happened prior to program change last Feb.

I believe last recourse will be snail mail to Miami.

While I normally don't like people resurrecting old threads, this one is still very relevant from our perspective.

Two emails sent recently and zero response and I checked junk/spam. Finally called and spoke to someone who could only cite current policy and not fix issue that happened prior to program change last Feb.

I believe last recourse will be snail mail to Miami.

You do realize that the Latitude program changes didn't take place last February but beg. of February 2017 (almost 15 months ago)........? That might be the reason why they couldn't help you regarding your problem? Just sayin'.....

Well his post total is only 2 posts....... he must not be too verbose. :D

I agree with you: maybe some people just post when they are upset. Who knows? of course this thread is years old and just got re-surfaced. i have only had a couple of dealings with latitude and it has been years: I never really has an issue: usually gave them a call and they got back to me or I talked to someone at the time. Of course, as I said it has been ages since I had a reason to contact them. I did notice both his posts have been negative. I have a problem with people who seem to see the down side and never post a positive side or comment.

You do realize that the Latitude program changes didn't take place last February but beg. of February 2017 (almost 15 months ago)........? That might be the reason why they couldn't help you regarding your problem? Just sayin'.....

I realize exactly what date I'm talking about but understand the semantics. Already covered in a Seinfeld episode.

Yeah, how dare he criticize a cruise line on an internet forum called cruise critic.....

The word critic means more review. It does not necessarily mean criticize. Maybe you live somewhere where they don't call movie reviewers or other reviewers critics. And, for heaven's sake, anyone who posts only twice in several years, both complaining either isn't a very happy person or never looks at the good side or things. Of all people, I think you would understand this.

The word critic means more review. It does not necessarily mean criticize. Maybe you live somewhere where they don't call movie reviewers or other reviewers critics. And, for heaven's sake, anyone who posts only twice in several years, both complaining either isn't a very happy person or never looks at the good side or things. Of all people, I think you would understand this.

Well, I still think that your assessment is a bit of a stretch. Only two complaints in seven years? Jeez, I've seen people here put more complaints in one post! And, to be honest, since both are the same (diminished customer service), one could argue that it is only one complaint.

As to the butler lover, I can only say

Yes...the name of the website is Cruise Critic.

And that is "Critic" as in:

"one who expresses a reasoned opinion on any matter especially involving a judgment of its value, truth, righteousness, beauty, or technique"

...it does not mean "Critic" as in:

"One who tends to make harsh or carping judgments; a faultfinder".

Judgmental much? Pass the pom poms....

Judgmental much? Pass the pom poms....

<Maybe I got it from someone else on this board but at least my replies are honest and represent both sides, good and bad. Some think it is only worth while to post the negative side of everything and yet they claim they keep cruising on the same line. :confused:End of conversation for me.

I do know that there is a note in MyNCL that says the following:

Due to an overwhelming response to the new Latitudes Rewards program, we are experiencing delays. Response time to your inquiry can take up to 2 weeks. Please do not resubmit your request. All inquiries will be addressed in the order they were received.

Maybe they could add: Your email is #9,237 in the order received. Thank you for your patience :)

Maybe they could add: Your email is #9,237 in the order received. Thank you for your patience :)

You do realize that you are making a s

comment to a post providing useful information from July 2012. I don’t think that DevCruise is expecting a response 6 years later.