Has your favorite cruise line changed...

Bridge Maven

My favorite cruise line is HAL and the main change is reduction in crew. Crew is working very hard and it seems there are too few people doing too much work. That is disturbing to us.

I wish we could afford the lines that would be our favorite. We'll just continue to cruise the ones we can afford, Princess has been the most frequent lately, but we are not loyalists. If we had the chance to go back on RCI Radiance class, we'd do that again, heck we'd even try HAL.

The other main stream lines we've tried just wasn't a good fit for us, that would be Carnival and NCL.

I think we'd be happy on Celebrity:)

My favorite cruise line is HAL and the main change is reduction in crew. Crew is working very hard and it seems there are too few people doing too much work. That is disturbing to us.

Our favorite line as well............and, we feel the same.

Their kids' program is wonderful, too...............had a chance to check that out when I took my 14 year old grandson along; he LOVED it.

Can't figure out why so many people think this is an "old folks" line.......

Once, when I was on a Princess cruise, I asked a lady who kept bashing HAL at CC functions what she didn't like about it and she said, "I've never even cruised on that line and I wouldn't.":confused:

People can be strange..........we love that each and every employee seems to try to make sure your cruise is ALL you want it to be.........AND, they smile and greet passengers.:)

Archived