Elite - Extra OBC

argenta01

I remember reading on CC, that after 21 cruises you get an extra $25 OBC. Does Princess automatically apply this or does your TA have to ask for it? Can the OBC be seen anywhere like the Personalizer? :confused: Thanks, I'm about to embark on my 22nd cruise! :D

I remember reading on CC, that after 21 cruises you get an extra $25 OBC. Does Princess automatically apply this or does your TA have to ask for it? Can the OBC be seen anywhere like the Personalizer? :confused: Thanks, I'm about to embark on my 22nd cruise! :D

I don't know if they still do it, but it used to show up in the trip summary about two weeks before the cruise. Go to your My Princess page and click on your cruise. Then click on "Travel Summary" on the right side of that page. You have to go all the way through it to Special Services. In the past I've seen it listed there shortly before the cruise. As I said I don't know if they still list it there or not.

Is it one per member with 2 elites in a cabin or one per cabin?

The loyalty cabin credit is given per cabin no matter how many people are Elite.

"The Loyalty Commend onboard credit is applied per household, rather than per person. As an example, a husband and wife traveling in one cabin who have both earned 25 cruise credits will receive one onboard credit of $25 to share." "

It is one per household. So if you and your cabin mate reside at the same address, then you will get just one credit for the cabin. However, if you are sailing with someone who resides at a different address, then you will each get your own credit. I sailed with my sister in the same cabin on the last cruise and we each got a credit.

One for each eligible person. If two elites who qualify, both get the benefit.

The loyalty cabin credit is given per cabin no matter how many people are Elite.

"The Loyalty Commend onboard credit is applied per household, rather than per person. As an example, a husband and wife traveling in one cabin who have both earned 25 cruise credits will receive one onboard credit of $25 to share." "

It is one per household. So if you and your cabin mate reside at the same address, then you will get just one credit for the cabin. However, if you are sailing with someone who resides at a different address, then you will each get your own credit. I sailed with my sister in the same cabin on the last cruise and we each got a credit.

Originally we were only getting $25 per cruise per cabin....

then around our 25th cruise we started getting $25 per person total of $50 per cabin, this continued for the last five cruises too

never questioned it because it was a bonus...

now I realize Princess has our address down differently for each of us, just unit number is in different spots... guess they think we live separately (sometimes we wiish that was the case... hee hee)

Vickie

Originally we were only getting $25 per cruise per cabin....

then around our 25th cruise we started getting $25 per person total of $50 per cabin, this continued for the last five cruises too

never questioned it because it was a bonus...

now I realize Princess has our address down differently for each of us, just unit number is in different spots... guess they think we live separately (sometimes we wiish that was the case... hee hee)

Vickie

We also get one for each of us. We have two different last names and by some strange fluke our Captain Circle numbers are completely different. The first time it happened we tried to give the extra $25 back but the Circle hostess said "Enjoy". On our next five cruises we always tried to give it back with the same result until one Circle Hostess called California. She said that we will continue to get the double amount because we have two different Circle numbers.

Now all of you who only get one per household, please don't get angry with me. We have tried several times to give it back because we think it's unfair to other couples. They never took it back and now we don't even try anymore, we enjoy.

BTW (refering to your table in a previous post), you do not get the $50 until your 32nd cruise. $75 on your 42nd cruise and $100 on your 52nd. We just completed our 31st and we only got $25 each.

We also get one for each of us. We have two different last names and by some strange fluke our Captain Circle numbers are completely different. The first time it happened we tried to give the extra $25 back but the Circle hostess said "Enjoy". On our next five cruises we always tried to give it back with the same result until one Circle Hostess called California. She said that we will continue to get the double amount because we have two different Circle numbers.

Now all of you who only get one per household, please don't get angry with me. We have tried several times to give it back because we think it's unfair to other couples. They never took it back and now we don't even try anymore, we enjoy.

BTW (refering to your table in a previous post), you do not get the $50 until your 32nd cruise. $75 on your 42nd cruise and $100 on your 52nd. We just completed our 31st and we only got $25 each.

i say enjoy it, at first we too commented but circle host said no problem.

I got $50 on my 31st cruise...

here is a link to the policy http://content.princess.com/princess/?jlxQWO8V08urQu4TF2t.OlAj4g2cicQNj

it does say on 31st cruise you get $50 until 40th, at 41st you get $75.

Vickie

here is a link to the policy http://content.princess.com/princess/?jlxQWO8V08urQu4TF2t.OlAj4g2cicQNj

Vickie

Disagree. We got $50 after completion of #31, $75 after completion of #41 and $100 after completion of #51. And that's it. Nothing higher than $100. We've topped out. :D

Vickie

Thanks for the link. I had tried to find it on the Princess website before we went on our 31st cruise but could not find it. I'm glad you got it on your 31st cruise. As I mentioned before, we just did our 31st and we got $25.

Vickie

We were't very lucky then. Just completed our 30th and 31st cruises and we only got $25 per cabin on both cruises.

If you're doing B2B cruises when you move from one level to another, you might have to intervene on your own behalf to get the higher amount. Their system doesn't seem to catch up immediately.

We also had to wait until our 32nd cruise. It's the only level that's like that.

If you're doing B2B cruises when you move from one level to another, you might have to intervene on your own behalf to get the higher amount. Their system doesn't seem to catch up immediately.

We also had to wait until our 32nd cruise. It's the only level that's like that.

You will have to wait for 42 and 52 also. You will not get an increase until after completion of 41 and 51.

And yes, you do have to intervene, because the numbers from the previous cruise take a few days. In our case it was a deciding point one time between being 3rd or 4th most traveled. Three is much better than four. :D

Archived