What does your user name mean?

derf5585

:( Greyhound3 - We sent our dog to the "bridge" a month ago. Oreo was 17 and we had many great years together. His pic below in black and white. The other dog is our 4 year old JRT, Riley. She misses Oreo most of all. :(

I don't know why the pictures are not showing. :confused:

The pics are great. What a cutie. Our 4 legged friends become part of our family and our hearts. I had a sealpoint siamese for 16 years and think about him often. Now I have a black longhair that adopted us 15 years ago.

:( Greyhound3 - We sent our dog to the "bridge" a month ago. Oreo was 17 and we had many great years together. His pic below in black and white. The other dog is our 4 year old JRT, Riley. She misses Oreo most of all. :(

I know exactly how you feel, Iamthesea and Kayla. :(

Trailways was my first to cross (in Oct. '02) - he was 12 1/2 and blew a disc in his back, paralyzing his back legs. "Big Red" was one tough Greyhound, but his eyes told me it was time.

Dempsey and Odie were littermates and were bonded to each other like Superglue. When Odie crossed last July at age 13 1/2 (from kidney disease), Dempsey's heart was broken. Less than three months later Demps was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (how I hate that disease...). We chose to let Demper join his brothers before the cancer could take its full toll.

More recently, DW's 17 1/2 year old Aussie joined the boys at the Bridge. She's probably herding them around as we type... :)

(now back to our regularly scheduled thread...)

Hi!

Would you mind sharing with me how you put the link to your Roll Calls on your up coming cruises?? That is really cool!

Thanks!

Barbara :D

Maybe if you tell us how you chose your screen name

Maybe if you tell us how you chose your screen name

Hi!

I had already told way back at the beginning of the thread :) but I'm honored you asked! ;)

I'm Totally Addicted to cruising!! 110%!!!

Now may I pleeeaassseee have the "secret"?? Please??? :D

I started out using nparmelee for my first initial and last name (someone else is using that now, not me), but switched to Nancyquilts (for my other addiction - other than cruising) to lure other quilters to respond. It's only worked once, but hope springs eternal. Nancy

I am not a quilter, but I have a really old quilt that is not in great shape. I don't really want to display it and don't know what to do with it. I thought about Ebay, but I don't have any idea what pattern it is or if it is even worth anything.

Welcome inkmahm! ;)

I prefer travel on land rather than sea...but we are comIng back..our first cruise was our honeymoon 22 years ago. TOOK 6 OR 7 IN THE 90'S. TOOK New England last fall and am taking the TP to FP in August....just love to travel.... some places are better seen by sea............................

I've used Tweety Bird as a handle since college. Many of my friends from those days still call me Tweety.

I've always loved Tweety because he remains unruffled in the face of danger (usually Sylvester's jaws) and continuously outsmarts his drooling predators…but also because, well… he's sooooo cute!:D

Happy Cruising Everyone!!

This is one of the best threads I've read on these boards! Well done!

My user name is how I feel when I am sea. Cruising has become a haven for me...it's a mini united nations where everyone on board is there with one intent in mind...to have FUN. It's where I find peace of soul and meet lots of amazing people.

Archived