What does your user name mean?

derf5585

I guess I should mention why I picked cruzbabe... One of the moms at my son's school has the name winebabe and she is quite a wine connoisseur. One day, some other moms and I were talking about what we could put with babe based on our interests, so when I had to pick a name for this board and because I love cruising I picked cruzbabe. cruz is shorter that cruise.:)

Actually, someone else asked this question a couple years ago but there is a whole new group of people to answer. We started with the name Palolake elsewhere and use it for everything. My husband was trying to come up with clever names having to do with fishing. Everything was taken. He ended up using the name of the lake he fishes alot. One of our e-mail addresses is 2cruzluvers though!

I play duplicate bridge, and we bid by using 'bidding boxes'. For about two months I had very poor cards dealt to me, so, I used my 'green pass card' a lot. My partner after at time called me 'Mr Green'.

Hello, Palolake!

Being from Cedar Rapids, I figured your name out before you explained!! Spent many a day at the beach with the kids there.

My name is easy too, I think. Just shortened from my real name - Renee. Nickname growing up was Nay. :)

this has no longer become a cruise critic board...it has become Derf College, where the only thread the teacher has not "weighed" in on the last few days was the one title "Fat Person Question"

Maybe I'll read that thread. I am shying away from that thread to keep me out of trouble. Long story.

I got the idea of a dream journal from the book The Aladin Factor, which I highly recommend!!!

The Aladdin Factor

from

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0425150755/103-2477639-6309464?v=glance

If you dream of being on a cruise, you will have an increase in social status or money.

from

http://www.myjellybean.com/dream/pagec2.html

When my husband and I first started dating, back in our teens, he kissed me and told me I tasted like Swiss chocolate. So he started calling me Swiss. That was 28 years ago and the nick name has stuck. People always laugh when he calls me Swiss. We don't tell anyone where the name came from too often, we kind of like our sweet secret.

Macleay is a small area right outside of my town. It's incorporated, but doesn't have its own post office or anything. When I got my first computer, many years ago now ;), I wanted a name to identify where I was from. Most people think I'm an Irish male! I'm not-female Heinz 57.

Archived