What does your user name mean?

derf5585

My name refers to my interest in history. History + buff = hstrybuf. I had to have something and had no idea how many people incorporate cruising into their names. Too late to change now, but it still fits me.

derf

I'll buy that - even if I did have to scroll forever.

When I was working, one of my many nicknames was "Warmth", and friendly does come close.

I continue to be amazed at how you come up with all those off-the-wall sites.

derf

I'll buy that - even if I did have to scroll forever.

I continue to be amazed at how you come up with all those off-the-wall sites.

What you should do is go to "Edit" "Find on this page" then enter Druke

This expression probably originated in baseball or some other sport in which the ball can bounce off a wall in an erratic way

from

http://www.answers.com/topic/off-the-wall

This is a fun question!

This was the first message board I ever joined - so mine is very unimaginative - first initial and last name (and with that last name I should use a bit more imagination!!)

Kind of hate to change now though - but if I did it would be speddh1. I am a special education department head and I think I'm pretty good at it (#1). Actually I've been doing it for 23 years so I'm probably the oldest reigning DH in my district (hence #1)

My user name means absolutely nothing. The m stands for my name which is Marilyn but the ii comes from closing my eyes and just hitting the keyboard. Marilyn was used alot and with my last name initial also used I just hit keys. So there.:D

Marilyn

Great topic! I've often wondered the same thing!

I spend a lot of time focusing on my goals and outcomes... which I refer to as my DREAMS! (Of course many of those dreams are about CRUISES!!!)

I am definitely a DREAMER!!

I started a dream-journal several years ago, and it is amazing how if you put things down on paper, they seem to materialize. I got the idea of a dream journal from the book The Aladin Factor, which I highly recommend!!!

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Eleanor Roosevelt

KA for Kathleen (me) JO for Joe (DH) and KG the first initials of my kids names.

Ergo - KAJOKG. It's not a very good user name and sometimes I don't even remember it, but I am reluctant to change it. That's why I finally signed on with my nick name....no one else could possibly remember the user name either! I agree....this is a fun post!!!!

swimcoach

I suppose its quite boring and for no other reason than I am a head coach of a large swim club in London and it just seemed to be suitable at the time when I was thinking of what to use. Together with all the swimming in the sea that's done on holidays, the name was thought of. Can't wait until August - that's our holiday time.

Gill

mine like others is "unimaginative"...Emmy...for my initials M-E and W for my last name and the 1 because EmmyW was taken :D I would also like to change it but no one would know who I was...then again that might be a GOOD thing:)

We had been going to Maui every year, and being that I love it there, I came up with the name Hulagirl. Since it was available I decided that was for me.

Just wish I could look like one of those beautiful girls we would see there doing the hula. Oh well, I can always dream.

Susan

Blackpool Belle.

No I am not a six foot blonde bombshell - if only.

My name comes from my home town and the Blackpool Belle is actually a little train that runs along the promenade and is immortilised in a song probably known only unto Lancashire people.

Archived