What does your user name mean?

derf5585

Thanks, but I actually specialize in a certain type of high end antique inkwell and none of those above would qualify.

please remember, we've hand-picked just a few of our favorite items to show you.

from

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/onpaper/anin.html

Antique Inkwell with Gold Russian Eagle.

from

http://www.therussianshop.com/russhop/imperial/inkwell.htm

Nothing, really. I just thought it was distinctive.

SpongeworthyRob would also be distinctive. (I'm tempted to put a wink smile icon next to this, but something tells me that your sense of humor will get it.)

First name Donald - caught grief with the Donald Duck Cartoons. So I would Quack at them. Couldn't fine a Donald Duck icon so used Daffy. Found a D. Duck later but didn't want to change. I'm a little "daffy" sometimes anyway.

SpongeworthyRob would also be distinctive. (I'm tempted to put a wink smile icon next to this, but something tells me that your sense of humor will get it.)

If I were still single, I'd be Spongeworthy. Alas, I'm taken, and wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Hi!

Would you mind sharing with me how you put the link to your Roll Calls on your up coming cruises?? That is really cool!

Thanks!

Barbara :D

Lets see if I can get this right.

1. go to the roll call that you want the link to point to and copy the URL from the address line.

2. Edit you signature in the User CP

3. Click where you want to add the link and type "Roll Call"

4. Highlight the words Roll Call

5. Click on the icon at the top of the box that looks like a globe with a chain link. It's the 11th one from the left and if you mouse over it will say Insert link.

6, Paste the URL you copied for the roll call into the URL box and click OK.

Lets see if I can get this right.

1. go to the roll call that you want the link to point to and copy the URL from the address line.

2. Edit you signature in the User CP

3. Click where you want to add the link and type "Roll Call"

4. Highlight the words Roll Call

5. Click on the icon at the top of the box that looks like a globe with a chain link. It's the 11th one from the left and if you mouse over it will say Insert link.

6, Paste the URL you copied for the roll call into the URL box and click OK.

Thank you so much for going to all that trouble to share this with me!!! I really appreciate it!! Now I can be :cool: too!!!

Thanks again!

Barbara

My User name at work is PGREEN.......First initial of my first name, Patty, and my last name Green. It has evolved over the years as everyone refers to me as PEAGREEN. The ID is for Idaho the state where I reside. Of course at work they tell me that I will begin to "PEAGREEN" if I continue working with the chemicals that I do. :D

I am of NO relation or Married to MR. GREEN on CC although I do have a MR. GREEN at home.

smiles Patty

For years everything else in life - work, family, obligations - always got in the way of taking a vacation. We finally took a vacation and realized that vacation and spending fun family time together should be our priority and everything else should come second.

Archived