What does your user name mean?

derf5585

Well, I hate to admit that Cammie is the cats name that I evicted last year and I added 10 to it because thats what I thought of her when I did it. I guess you can tell things have changed around here. Now everyone knows me as this name. I would like to change it to PrincessDebbie. I picked this up after being on the Island Princess 1 1/2 years ago and the great group I was with referred to me as this. But I will remain Cammie10 for now.

Sealegs- First cruise on Majesty of the seas- Cabin wason Deck 3 and forward. We hd a small porthole. It took me a couple of days to get my "sealegs"; had to wear seabands on my wrists. Then, felt swaying for a couple of weeks after we got back- couldn't get my "landlegs" back. The 9 - my son was 9 years old at the time.

Kris, Great website! Lots of great information.

My DS and I are going there on May 31st and staying at Princeville. I'm excited even though it won't be a cruise.

Thanks!! I hope you have a wonderful time. I love it there. :)

My screen name honors my "boys", all waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge.

:( Greyhound3 - We sent our dog to the "bridge" a month ago. Oreo was 17 and we had many great years together. His pic below in black and white. The other dog is our 4 year old JRT, Riley. She misses Oreo most of all. :(

I don't know why the pictures are not showing. :confused:

Oreo.JPG.81f4a8d9550872cea674e5e1289a3ec9.JPG

Rileygirl.jpg.93d3efaa5e11ebcacf8a1c692a60c1b7.jpg

My user name is in honor of our beloved Siamese kitty, Layla. She was our first kitty and we had her for 16 wonderful years. She passed over the Rainbow in 1991 and is in our hearts forever.

Archived