Mr Goldstein/goldstien whatever?

darceyg

"Whatever"? "this guy"? Rude much? Seriously, if you use this attitude, I wouldn't expect a reply. :p

But here you go, easily obtained online:

AGoldstein@rccl.com

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Sorry didn't mean to appear rude. Just meant not sure of the spelling 'whatever'. Wasn't intending ruffling feathers quite the opposite actually :D

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Sorry didn't mean to appear rude. Just meant not sure of the spelling 'whatever'. Wasn't intending ruffling feathers quite the opposite actually :D

Out of curiousity, why do you want to contact the CEO of RCCL? I am sure he is pretty busy, and has thousands of employees who handle issues for him.

Just wondering...

Thanks.

Good luck with your issue.

I was having a little tiff with Crown and Anchor last year when the big changes rolled out. I wanted them to correct something simple, but I wasn't getting anywhere with the reps. I emailed C&A a lengthy complaint and CC'd his office. I was contacted by phone a few days later by a C&A rep telling me the issue was being corrected. I'm not sure if the email to his office did it, but I like to think that some executives (or at least their assistants) still care about how their companies are viewed by their customers.

Let's be honest here. The vast majority of emails will be handled by staff.

That's not to say they won't be handled, but Adam Goldstein is not John Heald, responding to everyone's begging for a ship on a stick!

That's not to say they won't be handled, but Adam Goldstein is not John Heald, responding to everyone's begging for a ship on a stick!

He may not personally handle the request, but you can be pretty sure that whoever gets a letter or email that has been redirected from the CEO's office is very likely to handle the matter quickly and usually most satisfactorily. On the few occasions when I have felt it necessary to direct a question or comment to Mr. Goldstein, I have been very pleased with both the promptness and the appropriateness of the response from his office.

I believe that the OP can email him at agoldstein@rccl.com. If someone has a better email address, perhaps they can post it.

I know we tend to see a gret deal a negative commentary here on CC. But, I have had several occasions to contact Mr G's office....the replies have been prompt, addressed my issue or comment and i coul dnot be more satisfied with the exchanges....

We beat them up when somethings are wrong, but we also need to recognize when things are done right!

Mr Bayley has been promoted to the Celebrity side of RCCL and therefore no longer dealing with Royal Caribbean issues.

I've just been e mailing Michael Bayley, Executive Vice President, International and he has been replying personally. This gave me a great pride in Royal Caribbean that someone as senior and busy as him would respond to me.

Mr Bayley has been promoted to the Celebrity side of RCCL and therefore no longer dealing with Royal Caribbean issues.
Do you know who is replacing him as Executive Vice President? I know Lisa Lutoff-Perlo was promoted to Senior Vice President of Operations.

Last fall after we returned from a transatlantic sailing on RCI's Liberty OTS, I emailed Mr. Goldstein regarding an issue that happened to us while on the cruise that was handled very badly. While I knew that I wouldn't hear back from Mr. Goldstein, I will tell you that 20 minutes after I hit the "send" button, one of Mr. Goldstein's executive assistants called me on the phone. After a 20 minute conversation, this very nice assistant offered us a resolution that we were happy with. But most important, he listened to what I had to say and how I felt about it. It was a very validating experience, and he went so far as to give us his work email address and phone number, and made it very clear to me that we were valued customers.

Out of curiousity, why do you want to contact the CEO of RCCL? I am sure he is pretty busy, and has thousands of employees who handle issues for him.

Just wondering...

Thanks.

I'm sure he or she would of told us if they wanted to share.

Never got an e-mail but a return phone call from one of his assistants was a nice touch!!!

I know we tend to see a gret deal a negative commentary here on CC. But, I have had several occasions to contact Mr G's office....the replies have been prompt, addressed my issue or comment and i coul dnot be more satisfied with the exchanges....

We beat them up when somethings are wrong, but we also need to recognize when things are done right!

Agree, us too!!! :D

Just wondering... Thanks.

Adam Goldstein is President of RCI not CEO of RCCL

Richard Fain is CEO of RCCL Parent company of RCI, Celebrity, Azamara, and some European companie(s)

If its something positive, you MIGHT get a reply back from Adam himself. :)

I know I sure did after putting "something positive for a change" in the subject line, at 9 pm at night and then he mentioned my email in his blog.

http://www.answeritroyally.com/blog/?m=201206

If its a "NEVER AGAIN" email, good luck. His staff will take care of those I imagine.

Last fall after we returned from a transatlantic sailing on RCI's Liberty OTS, I emailed Mr. Goldstein regarding an issue that happened to us while on the cruise that was handled very badly. While I knew that I wouldn't hear back from Mr. Goldstein, I will tell you that 20 minutes after I hit the "send" button, one of Mr. Goldstein's executive assistants called me on the phone. After a 20 minute conversation, this very nice assistant offered us a resolution that we were happy with. But most important, he listened to what I had to say and how I felt about it. It was a very validating experience, and he went so far as to give us his work email address and phone number, and made it very clear to me that we were valued customers.

We were on this same cruise with Karen and I too contacted Mr Goldstein's office (not sure if it was the same issue or not) but like Karen we were contacted the same day that I sent the email.

d

I just want to add that I had the pleasure of meeting (friend of a friend who went on the same vacation) someone who used to work as a strategist for Royal Caribbean. One of the most interesting things he told me was that every email - and more importantly every comment card is not only read but entered into a computer database. That way when the marketing team is looking at ways to improve a certain feature or redesign the way something is run, they are able to pull up every single comment ever made to help best address the situation.

I know they always say they value comments and feedback, however it was really interesting to find out that they really do use it, and it plays a significant role.

Archived