Any Unfortunate Interruptions?

logan25

Just wondering if anyone has experienced any crew member or even fellow cabinmates entering your cabin during...shall we say...an intimate moment?

It is always at the back of my mind since staff have a keycard to my cabin.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced any crew member or even fellow cabinmates entering your cabin during...shall we say...an intimate moment?

It is always at the back of my mind since staff have a keycard to my cabin.

As long as you have the wheel outside of your room set to Do Not Disturb, they won't come in. If it says welcome, you'll get a quick knock and the door will open before you have enough time to cover up.

The wheel is your friend ;)

As long as you have the wheel outside of your room set to Do Not Disturb, they won't come in. If it says welcome, you'll get a quick knock and the door will open before you have enough time to cover up.

The wheel is your friend ;)

Is the wheel inside or outside the door? If it's outside...hope that someone passing by in the hallway doesn't change it to Welcome...

On other lines I've seen kids in the hallways flipping the "do not disturb" signs over to say "make up room."

Is the wheel inside or outside the door? If it's outside...hope that someone passing by in the hallway doesn't change it to Welcome...

On other lines I've seen kids in the hallways flipping the "do not disturb" signs over to say "make up room."

It's on the outside...and yes, sometimes someone will change it. In any event, the sign is just a sign...it's not as if it actually prevents someone from entering the cabin.

It is outside, and they could change it. It's not so easy to change that they can run down the hall spinning them all though. It does take an effort to do it.

I'm sure it's happened though. I wish the controls were inside as that makes more sense to me.

I always use the deadbolt whenever I'm in the cabin - regardless of time or what I'm doing. Same for any hotel stays. It never hurts to have an extra bit of security. It's not really any more effort to unlock than not using it.

On the Jewel there were doorstops inside the room. That can come in handy as well. At least it will slow somebody down ;)

Mike, this thread has me re-thinking the idea of having the balcony dividers open! :D

Remember the window cleaners too. They can creep up on you when you least expect it too!

Friends of ours went on a cruise last year for their honeymoon. This was the first thing they seen when they opened their cabin door. :D

IMGP0814.jpg.636abe61f3bc6ee7a9d93bd6065f4a43.jpg

my wife and i on our first honeymoon (HAL cruise line),had a crew member come up to us while we were in a hot tub, to explain that it was closed, it was very embarrassing for all 3 of us :o

Why were you naked in the hot tub?

EWWWW

One of our sons came in just as we finished getting dressed, which is as close as it's been. A year or so ago we were in our bedroom at home getting ready to go somewhere and DW was changing when one of our sons forgot his manners and walked in. "I heard you talking to Dad and didn't think you'd be naked in front of him.":eek:

Friends of ours went on a cruise last year for their honeymoon. This was the first thing they seen when they opened their cabin door. :D

This reminds me that the view from the shower in the SC suites are amazing as is it a long floor to ceiling window. The tub also has an amazing view. I am sure that the window cleaner has seen a lot over the years:eek:

I was in the SC suite with my parents. Mom was on the balcony and I was planning on taking a bath. She let me know she could see everything. Needless to say that ended the bath, but at least it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before ;-)

Archived