Seriously? $99 Monarch on 9/14/12

iloverags2

I'm glad I found this thread because I was just coming here to ask a related question.

This past week, RCI had a $99 for yesterday's sailing. This morning I saw the $99 for next Friday. Is it fairly conceivable that if I waited until the last minute that I could get on the Sep 21st sailing at $99?

My brother is coming in from Ohio for a golf outing with clients, and I thought it might be a cool brother/sister weekend. He and his wife are expecting a baby in November, so he's being super careful with money right now. I think a base rate of $99 would be a huge selling point.

I've never booked last minute, so I'm looking for your thoughts. Thanks!

I'm glad I found this thread because I was just coming here to ask a related question.

This past week, RCI had a $99 for yesterday's sailing. This morning I saw the $99 for next Friday. Is it fairly conceivable that if I waited until the last minute that I could get on the Sep 21st sailing at $99?

My brother is coming in from Ohio for a golf outing with clients, and I thought it might be a cool brother/sister weekend. He and his wife are expecting a baby in November, so he's being super careful with money right now. I think a base rate of $99 would be a huge selling point.

I don't think your brothers wife will be allowed to cruise if she is expecting in November

WOW!! Great price and I hope it works out for you and your brother. I think that would be a great experience for the both of you. Good luck!

Not guaranteed that it will happen but there is a possibility, I am guessing (and I mean guessing) a pretty good one as this has happened so far the past two weekends not counting this one Good luck

I don't know - these last minute. Last Minute Rates are always a crap shoot. You might get lucky and get a residency rate; however, there are no promises.

Good Luck!

Lady_G

Thank you all so much!! I hadn't looked and when I saw this thread, I almost fell out of bed!!!

I just booked this cruise for Friday!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! My friend and I will be driving down Friday morning.

Lady_G

See you on board! Be sure to visit the roll call.

Bob

Well just called my sister who is coming down from up north for a visit and I can't convince her to partake of this "bargain" BUMMER!!!!:rolleyes::mad:

DARN!!!! Ellen

Tell her to enjoy her visit and your house while you are on the cruise!!!;)

Not guaranteed that it will happen but there is a possibility, I am guessing (and I mean guessing) a pretty good one as this has happened so far the past two weekends not counting this one Good luck

I'm in the same boat, I'm going on the 21st.

Funny, someone else is analyzing the same thing!

Normally I'd think $169 for the 21st is a great deal but the $99 has made me greedy.

I think I'm convinced to give it a gamble and hope next Saturday the 21st goes on sale for $99.

I'd be OK paying up to $199, I just would be pissed if it went up to $299.

That's probably unlikely, as if it were close to being full it wouldn't be this cheap.

So jealous for those that live within driving distance! I already have Friday and Monday as vacation days for work, that would be a no brainer. I think my boyfriend and I spend more than that for a normal weekend doing nothing exciting. We couldn't afford NOT to go :) LOL

I'm in the same boat, I'm going on the 21st.

Funny, someone else is analyzing the same thing!

Normally I'd think $169 for the 21st is a great deal but the $99 has made me greedy.

I think I'm convinced to give it a gamble and hope next Saturday the 21st goes on sale for $99.

I'd be OK paying up to $199, I just would be pissed if it went up to $299.

That's probably unlikely, as if it were close to being full it wouldn't be this cheap.

We were on the Mn 8/24 cruise to nowhere and we booked at $169 and at the time we thought we got a good deal. Who knew that it would go down to $109 for an OV.:rolleyes::eek:

Dh and I booked Monarch for the 17th 4 nighter yesterday. With our GA residency rate of $129 outside guarantee, we ended up with a deck 2 porthole for $380.40! Not bad for a week of sun, food and relaxation!

I have a question about residency rates...

Our family owns a condo in Florida in which we are staying for the week.

My driver's license however says Michigan.

If I were to walk into a Florida travel agent office in person,

Could I get a Florida resident rate? Being I do own property in Florida?

Or does it only go off your ID

I could even bring my gas bill showing I live there!

Archived