Seriously? $99 Monarch on 9/14/12

iloverags2

I cannot imagine how nice it must be to actually live within a decent driving range from FLL. If I made a last minute reservation it would save on the cruise cost but the cost of the air fare would quickly eat up what I saved on the cost of the cruise.

I have to say, we are blessed to be "close" - FLL is 12 hours. It does allow for us to work as much as possible (Baby_G gets to count a full day of school at 12:01 PM) and we hit the road.

Lady_G

Has the price on that cruise dropped?? The FR seems to keep pricing up there or at least when I have looked at it Ellen

No,not really....In fact,the balconies are a couple of hundred more than I paid.I'm very surprised.

I checked out that $99 fare yesterday I think, but it is gone now. Right now I see $129 for 4 nights Bahamas from Port Canaveral on Monarch, and $169 for 4 nights from Miami on Majesty.

Works out to $522.94 in an inside from Miami, and I have no problem with an inside for 4 nights.

We're going down to the Boca house on the 12th, but that's a good 2 hour+ drive to Canaveral, and I hate long drives generally. Thus, I would probably do the one out of Miami for a few $ more. Miami is about 1 hour away, and Fort Lauderdale about 40 minutes.

Very tempting! :eek:

I checked out that $99 fare yesterday I think, but it is gone now. Right now I see $129 for 4 nights Bahamas from Port Canaveral on Monarch, and $169 for 4 nights from Miami on Majesty.

Works out to $522.94 in an inside from Miami, and I have no problem with an inside for 4 nights.

We're going down to the Boca house on the 12th, but that's a good 2 hour+ drive to Canaveral, and I hate long drives generally. Thus, I would probably do the one out of Miami for a few $ more. Miami is about 1 hour away, and Fort Lauderdale about 40 minutes.

Very tempting! :eek:

You'd spend the difference in fuel! Enjoy your cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price for this weekend's Monarch (14th) just jumped to $229 while next weekend (21st) is still at $169.

I was convinced if I waited the 21st would fall even lower, but now that I'm seeing the 14th jump up, I wonder if I should jump on the 21st tonight @ $169 before it goes up.

Any thoughts ?

That's unbelievable. If you live within an hour or two of port you can just leave work a couple of hours early on Friday and be back at work Monday morning. If I could cruise for under a couple hundred bucks and only miss a couple hours of work I know where I would be spending my weekend.

Here we go again....I booked Monarch September 17 for $129 outside guarantee. This evening it dropped to $109 inside and $119 outside! Crazy!

Remember the RCL Best Price guarantee if you booked it less than 48 hours ago. I know itis only $10 PP but hey that's a drink or two!!!!

How does that work?

You have 48 hours to call or fill out the web form and you get the difference as a credit?

I'm still on the fence for the 21st, whether to book at $169 or hold out till a few more days. I think the 14th went on sale on last Friday. If I get 48 hours I could book now and have until Friday...

How does that work?

You have 48 hours to call or fill out the web form and you get the difference as a credit?

I'm still on the fence for the 21st, whether to book at $169 or hold out till a few more days. I think the 14th went on sale on last Friday. If I get 48 hours I could book now and have until Friday...

The last time I looked at the rules, you had to fill out the web form.

Archived