Seriously? $99 Monarch on 9/14/12

iloverags2

Yes, it is currently not available- it may be again soon or again tomorrow- so keep checking.

Or don't keep checking so they have some for me! ;)

I just put the sailing in and went through the reservation steps on line and couldn't get anything less than a $169 to come up and that's with 55+ and Fl residency. It showed a $109 possibility until I went to book and then nothing for $109.

Just went on a few minutes ago and the $109 came up. For $119 you can get an outside with a porthole. But that does NOT include the tax as the op said on the last page. The taxes are $62 pp. so total would be $340 for interior/$360 for porthole cabin deck 2. :)

Where do those terms say "full time/permanent resident"? They say resident. If you own property in a state, you are at least a part time resident and the amount of such depends on how much time you live there. Just ask Uncle Sam! Worst case you can get an ID card in the state you own property and that will suffice. Retain your driver's license where you live most of the time and get a state ID card in the other. There you go - proof of residency.

I do hope they keep dropping; I've been toying around with the idea of adding a Majesty or Monarch cruise onto the back end of my Allure cruise, but I'm scared to know how much it would be to change my flight. I booked it through Choice Air so may check with them if the rates drop.

WWWOOOWWW!!!! :D:D:D

That is all that I have to say. To bad I have to work otherwise I would be on this cruise in a heartbeat.

I just looked at a dummy booking for a 4-day leaving Monday 9/17 on an OV and the total price which includes Solo Supplement and Port Charges was $220. This price is for a 7th deck OV room. This also included a FL resident discount

Amazingly enough, I do not feel all that claustrophobic in the rooms on Monarch - esp if you get an Outside Stateroom.

Lady_G

Same here. We always separate the beds though. On our MN cruise 8/24 I saw a couple of ladies down at Guest Services telling the purser that someone in their party was claustrophic and they wanted to change roons to a higher deck.

There was nothing available.

Same here. We always separate the beds though. On our MN cruise 8/24 I saw a couple of ladies down at Guest Services telling the purser that someone in their party was claustrophic and they wanted to change roons to a higher deck.

There was nothing available.

Humm, I wonder if that person slept out on the deck the following nights???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stop. It's like I am obsessed right now to see what rooms are available (booked inside GTY) and the minor chance $99 might not be the lowest rate.... I love that rush! Hahaha.

see post 17. Any lower and they'll be paying you to get on the ship.

see post 17. Any lower and they'll be paying you to get on the ship.

I know!!! In all of my years sailing with RCCL, this is the lowest rate I ever recall getting a room for! Furthermore, I do ever recall seeing this many empty rooms so close to sailing.......

I know!!! In all of my years sailing with RCCL, this is the lowest rate I ever recall getting a room for! Furthermore, I do ever recall seeing this many empty rooms so close to sailing.......

I have not either. We have the Enchantment booked for Sept 2013 and if it looks like there are lots of cabins left next year when final payment comes I think we will cancel and hope for low prices. I know it is not guaranteed to happen again but we live an hour from PC so if we don't go it is really no biggie.:rolleyes:

I have not either. We have the Enchantment booked for Sept 2013 and if it looks like there are lots of cabins left next year when final payment comes I think we will cancel and hope for low prices. I know it is not guaranteed to happen again but we live an hour from PC so if we don't go it is really no biggie.:rolleyes:

It's a pretty easy ride for us down I-95. It's about a six hour drive. We'll leave Friday morning around 4:30/5-ish and be there around 11.

My DH and I have always said that it's a good thing that we don't live near Miama/FtL or PC - we'd never be home as we'd take the weekend Booze Cruises all of the time. :p

DH couldn't make this great sale - he has a meeting and is saving up his leave for Allure (and mini-vacas).

Lady_G

thats the same with my FR cruise 9/23.......over half still available:eek:

It's a pretty easy ride for us down I-95. It's about a six hour drive. We'll leave Friday morning around 4:30/5-ish and be there around 11.

My DH and I have always said that it's a good thing that we don't live near Miama/FtL or PC - we'd never be home as we'd take the weekend Booze Cruises all of the time. :p

DH couldn't make this great sale - he has a meeting and is saving up his leave for Allure (and mini-vacas).

Lady_G

See you on the Allure!!!!:) Ellen

Practice what you preach(haha--didnt I say that to you!!):)

I know I know. Maybe I WILL leave my sister at my house with the dogs!!!! :eek::rolleyes:

Although I sent my passport renewal in right after we got back from the MN cruise to nowhere. I DO have a birth certificate though.

Archived