TA Coupon Booklets

freddybeachpete

Note that the pitch for them will say "valued by Princess at $xxx", not worth anything actually.

The only coupon I use is the 10% off liquor and cigarettes totalling over $100 - valid the first day or two only - if you eligible you can add the 10% Elite discount to that and the cost comes down to a reasonable level.

I have also found the Citizen watches on the same deal are in fact very good value - but I have enough watches now.

I agree - they are useless. Too bad they can't come up with coupons that are good for discounts on things cruisers really want ... specialty dining, excursions, alcohol and especially the specialty coffee card BOGO that they used to offer.:rolleyes: I remember when people were selling them on EBay just for the coffee cards!

When a cruise promotion offers a bottle of wine OR a coupon booklet, always take he wine. Their cheapest bottle of vino will always be more valuable to me than those coupon books.;)

We found them to be useless and a waste of time looking thru them. Never consisted of anything worth spending money on to get the discount or "savings".

As a few others suggested they are tools that TA's use to get you to book with them. It may the deal breaker between TA's when one promises a coupon savings book "worth $300".

We found them to be useless and a waste of time looking thru them. Never consisted of anything worth spending money on to get the discount or "savings".

As a few others suggested they are tools that TA's use to get you to book with them. It may the deal breaker between TA's when one promises a coupon savings book "worth $300".

Actually, Princess provides the TA books also. They just let the TAs promote them.

Archived