10-4-12 Thursday Weigh-In -- All Welcome

Jan_In_Maine

This is the second week that I'm not sure what is going on with Belle, but I hope that everything is or will be ok for her

Thought I'd start the thread - for all that would like to post this losses/stay the sames, etc.

I have not weighed myself since I've been back from our cruise, perhaps I will start next week.

Good Luck to all. Jan

I'll join in! I weigh myself every Friday morning and log it in MFP. Since I'm new here, I'll post my last few:

9/28 - 167.2

10/1 - 165.2

10/5 - 163.2

Not sure what's up with that .2 and my scale, but I guess it won't make or break me :p

Thanks for starting the thread, Jan. I hope Belle is OK and able to join us again soon.

I have just stayed the same this week. Overall I am losing a little weight, but at this rate, it will take me about ten years to get down to target!:mad: I am going on holiday in two weeks' time and if I could just lose a couple of pounds before I go, I will be happy.

Best wishes to everyone - I hope you have good results this week.:)

Well I have been running an experiment. No exercise and moderate control over my food for the past week. Basically what normal life will look like after diet. The good news is no real change in weight from last week. The bad news is that last week there was exercise and still no real change in weight.

I have heard that after a while your body just rests for a while before it will start back to losing again. Maybe that is where I am. Sigh

Patiently waiting.

Hope Belle is doing well.

Sorry I haven't written. Busy with my

mother but with being sick and in hospital..

she doesn't know us anymore. So Sad and

depressing. She's donig fine vitals are great.

Just sleeping a little more but eating great.

So with all that and my husband problems

(Doc's said fine for mother and husbands said fine too)

Said I have caregiver burnout..really? Said take a cruise..SO!

So I booked the cruise to Hawaii with a short one to Mexico

before. b2b..Mother doing fine with caregivers..husband doing

fine with me. (me just going a little crazy)

Sailing right now!!!! So NOT weighing.

Thanks Jan for starting this week. Hope you had a great cruise.

Glad some of you continue the week before that.

Dians glad your husband is doing fine.

Will try to write again. Belle

Hi Everyone,

A bit late this week, too many things going on. So from last weeks weigh in I dropped 200grams ( I will post in grams and kilos in my posts from now on)

I' m currently away on a mini break from Sunday until Wednesday. So it is not looking good for me on Thursday. But at least on Thursday it will be back to my normal everyday routine. The last 3 weeks I have been out of routine.

Hope everyone is doing great.

Lisa

I just found this site tonight and since I am, right now, in the midst of trying to get below my goal weight so I can enjoy all the wonderful food you get on a cruise (one of the major reasons I enjoy cruising). I have belonged to a weight loss group for the past few years (TOPS) and have reached my goal and kept it off for the past few years. Our meetings are on Thursdays so they would fit great with your scheduled reportings, also I hope to get encouragement with fellow members. My cruise is this coming Monday and I have already lost 5 pounds (which is what I usually gain on a cruise. Thanks for having such a group.

Lost: 5

:)

Jean

This is the second week that I'm not sure what is going on with Belle, but I hope that everything is or will be ok for her

Thought I'd start the thread - for all that would like to post this losses/stay the sames, etc.

I have not weighed myself since I've been back from our cruise, perhaps I will start next week.

Good Luck to all. Jan

Archived